• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Just an update....

bfisher88

Livin' The Dream
With all of the help I have gotten here I feel the need to give an update to you all on the current situation. Many of you have been more than generous and you have no idea how greatly it is helping and how much I appreciate it!

Without getting into many details for the whole world to see I'll keep it pretty simple. Yesterday a job I was counting on fell through due to some BS at a country club I have worked at for 5 summers. Still not sure what happened but while real estate was slow I was planning on using that to supplement some income. Every season it is pretty much a given anytime I want a job there and somehow the "new" manager of the position I was going for screwed me out of it, still trying to find out wtf happened. Soooo, I have an interview today at 3 for a fine dining server position at a local restaurant so I am holding out for that.

Can't get much worse from here so that is good news I guess. Can only go up! :thumbs:

Again, thank you so much to everyone. It is amazing how you hardly say anything about what is going on and people rush to help right away. My girlfriend and I are extremely thankful for everything that has been done.

Ben

Good luck on the interview today Ben! Keep your head up! :)

Good luck, Ben. Keep your head held high and move onward. :thumbs:

Good vibes sent your way Ben! Keep thinking positive thoughts! :thumbs:

Good luck Ben. Hope the server position comes through!

Ben,

Even though I'm new to CP, I still want to wish a fellow BOTL Good Luck!

I know you'll land on your feet soon buddy. Most of us have gone through a rough spot around your age, and just look at me now! Ok, bad example. But you get my point. Remind me to tell you my low point story sometime. It will cheer you right up. Be well buddy.

Do you know anything about electronics? I know a distributor up there, I could put the word in for you. I'm not sure if he's in your area but I'll check if you like.

Well, pretty sure I just landed that job. The lady loved me and we chatted for a while. Won't start for another 2 weeks or so but I think I am looking pretty good on it. I'll know for sure by the end of the week.

HM, what area is he in? Feel free to PM me!

Thanks for all the kind words guys.

Congrats on the possible new job! I hope that everything works out in your favor!

Just put a few of your 6 wives to work, and you’ll be back on your feet in no time.

Seriously though, I hope you bounce back quickly.

I hope the news is indeed good. $$$$ is a good thing!!!

Seth

Best of luck to ya Ben! Definitely amazaing how folks step up here to help out one another.