• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Just an update....

Best luck to ya....things never stay the same.

Keep your chin up Ben. It's always darkest before the dawn.

I know how stressful life is without a job. My wife went through the same thing last year. Good luck to you Ben! You will find something no doubt my friend!

Good luck Ben and I hope everything turns out for the best...... :) :thumbs: :cool:

Good luck Ben. I'm sure things will turn around soon.

Glad to hear the interview went well! Can't keep a good man down.
thumbs-up.gif

Well, looks like we may have a change of tune. I've been working for 2 days on trying to get some answers out of someone at the golf course as to what was going on. Got the runaround from the new manager that was screwing with me. So after being pissed for a few days I thought hey, I am not just going to let this die.....

Just a little background, this is a golf caddie position at a private golf course I have worked at for 5 summers. This would be my 6th. 2 of those years
I have caddied, others I have done other things so I pretty much know every important person there and how things are done.

So I gave the Director of Golf a call :cool: , explained the situation and what was going on. Oh look! I get a phone call an hour later from the manager who was giving me the run-around asking me to call him back..... We may have a change of tune! Weird how quickly that can happen. I'll update you when I get more news.

Awesome to hear the manager who was playing cat and mouse straightened up!

You'll come out on top, I just know it Ben! :)