• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Just Another Basic Cigar Pass

I'm looking forward to this pass. It will be my first real pass. I was in the Lucky Leprechaun and I arranged the April Fools deal but they weren't real 'passes'. I'm in the 2001 Cigar Odyssey pass, but it's living up to the name and gone off into another dimension or sometning. :)I'm ready to go.Mack

Slight change in plans...Gil V wanted in, and well, how can you say no to Gil?I've inserted him after Bob so the new list is as follows:Macattak
Kstevenson
EdGar
TexCigar
Shadow
YankeeMan
Bob
GilV
Tim Hampton
shadowryder1
DaveWF I (finally) got the box sent out today.  I decided to help keep track of what's what by including a bunch of zip-lock style baggies and a marker.  Whenever you add a cigar, please put it in a baggie (alone) and number the bag.  Yes, you can re-use bags - but please just make sure that you completely cross out the old number to avoid any confusion.  The inventory sheet has been numbered as well so just "fill in the blank".  It should be pretty self-explanitory, but if anyone has any questions about it, please email me!I think that's it.  Remember to record all your transactions on the paperwork included and here on the board.Woo Hoo!
Dave :cool:

Whoa, Dave! This is the first pass that I've actually received and I may be spoiled. You really know how to do it right! Averything it there so even I can't mess things up!Here's my takes:#12 La Hoja Celebracion Tubo
#13 Cusano Cigars P1
#16 JR Ultimate Private CollectionPuts:#21 Flor de Oliva Petite Belicoso
#22 Don Armando Corona
#23 Avo Torpedo
#24 Aristoff BelicosoI hope to get the box out tomorrow after work.Mack

Wow, I got to pop my first cherry  :biggrin:
So glad I could be your first! Hope to see you in many more passes in the future!Dave :cool:

Got it. Don't know why it took this long to get here, but
it's all safe and sound. Nice selection too. I'll send it out on Monday AM

Alright,,,I should get it Wed or Thurs. should be a quick turn around, I won't have to work extra this week.

Well, make that Thurs or Fri, Ed.Takes
-----
Aristoff BeliPuts
----
Montecristo Cigar des Artes tabac Delacroix (tubed)
HdM Excalibur 1066 King Arthur.Box en route.
USPS conf# 0304 7990 0006 0749 1214

Got it today...and I have to compliment you Dave, that was one of the most well orginized passes I have ever seen. It was a no brainer, everything was done for you, just peel and stick.TOOK: HDM Excalibur 1066 (#26)
Playboy Robusto (#2)PUT: Indian Tabac Robusto (#27)
Mayorga Rabusto (#28)
Cohiba Churchill (#29)
The box is on its way to TexCigar
Confirmation #:
0300 6000 0000 3625 0027Again Dave, thanks for a Top Notch Pass, if you ever decide to do it again LMK.

Oh go on - you know you want to be the patriotic one out of the bunch - take the President cigar... you know you want it!  :biggrin: Seriously - I bought two of 'em and put them both in box passes, so I have no idea what they're like.  But you have to admit - dog rocket or not... it's a pretty slick cigar.  Dave :cool:

My list of takes and puts is at the house...unfortunately I am not ...a Navy emergency duty day...the good news I got the box off ...a friend mailed it..confirm # 0300 6000 0000 3625 0034. I will post takes and puts tomorrow after I get home.

alrighty I am a punchy yesterday really knocked the crap out of me...Takes:
Honey Delight Solar
VSOP vintage reserve
Don Armando
LeyendaPuts
ERH Corona El Rico Habana
Hoja 1965 (yellow band) Toro
LRE La Rosa Especial Robusto
H.Upmann CrystalI ended up taking one more than I intended but I need an emergency cigar...Thanks for letting me play Dave good luck with the rest of the pass. Very well organized...thanks for letting me play

Box arrived safe and sound.Takes:
Hoja Yellowband Toro
Lone Wolf Churchill (?)
Flor de Oliva Petite BelicosoPuts:
Punch Double Corona(Maduro)
Romeo y Julieta Belicoso
Mayorga Torpedo(Maduro)
Tesoro Robusto
Henry Clay ToroAnd I added a cigar that should go well with Dave's President of the United States cigar: Monica's Choice. :biggrin:Will be going out tomorrow to YankeeMan. Confirmation #0300 6000 0000 3625 0041.Dave, thanks for including me in on this pass. Well organized.

I'm already on the lookout for my friendly neighborhood Postman.:biggrin:  This baby is moving along well, I'll get it turned around quick.