• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Just bought my first humidor

Kosmo

Well for the year and a half I've been smoking, I've been keeping my cigars in a 20ct humidor that my roommate gave me. I finally decided to purchase my own 75-100ct humidor, the Vizcaya. I am seasoning it right now, and then will be going to drop a few bones to stock it up :D

0120091450.jpg

0120091450a.jpg

0120091450b.jpg

0120091451.jpg

Complete with Illinois shot glass

Here are pics of the sticks I picked up today to stock up the humidor:

100_0007.jpg

100_0009.jpg

100_0010.jpg

100_0011.jpg

Congrats! You picked a good one!

If you use a shallow dish instead of a shotglass the added surface area will help you season your new humidor faster.

Very, very nice T....feels good, doesn't it? That is one handsome humi...great choice.

Now starts the fun in filling it up.

Nice humidor. You picked a good brand - that one is made by Quality Importers.

Very nice humi! There's something special about getting that first humi! :)

Very nice! If your like me you will fill that one and looking to upgrade to a coolidor.. :D

Very nice! If your like me you will fill that one and looking to upgrade to a coolidor.. :D

Luckily (or unluckily), I'm a college student and I stay broke most of the time, so I can only dream of filling this thing up.

Luckily (or unluckily), I'm a college student and I stay broke most of the time, so I can only dream of filling this thing up.
What will be fun is you'll start inventing new ways to make sure you can afford to fill it. There is always change laying around waiting to be cashed in. :thumbs: :thumbs: Almost nothing hurts as much as opening your humi and seeing extra space.

Great box!!

What will be fun is you'll start inventing new ways to make sure you can afford to fill it. There is always change laying around waiting to be cashed in. :thumbs: :thumbs: Almost nothing hurts as much as opening your humi and seeing extra space.

Great box!!

Hell, if you're like me you'll look around the house to see what you can trade with some of the gentlemen on here! Just a few days ago I was dreaming about filling my 50ct up and now I've probably got enough cigars on their way to fill it up! I'm researching a larger humidor as we speak. Good looking humi, have fun filling it up (it'll happen, trust me..)

Definitely a fine looking humidor. You will be surprised at how fast that thing will fill up. Unfortunately, or fortunately, depending on how you look at it it, it won't take long

That's a nice one...congrats.

Make sure to post pictures of the new larger one you'll end up buying in about another year :p

I know everybody falls into the trap of buying too many cigars on here, but I only buy when I'm running low. Cigars are meant to be smoked, and that's what I intend to do with them :D

I know everybody falls into the trap of buying too many cigars on here, but I only buy when I'm running low. Cigars are meant to be smoked, and that's what I intend to do with them :D

I think that's one of those statements that's worth putting in your sig! Well said, though I do look forward to having a section in my humidor(s) that is to stare at only, with the possibility of maybe one day smoking, but just the raw anticipation of smoking said cigar(s) will be utterly enjoyable. One day I'll be there, with the way things have been working thus far, probably sooner than later!

Definitely a fine looking humidor. You will be surprised at how fast that thing will fill up. Unfortunately, or fortunately, depending on how you look at it it, it won't take long

+1 I already wish I would have bought a bigger one. But nice looking humidor

I still have my first humidor. Right next to my second, and across the room from my third :)

I'm 19, and dead broke, but that doesn't stop me from foolishly filling my vinotemp. It'll happen. Just wait.

Nice shot glass! It would be perfect for the orange and blue Makers I've got squirreled away for when we win the tournament...

booze002a.jpg