• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Just Checkin in...

smokelaw1

Cigar Ambassador
Hey all,

Just wanted to drop by and say hello.
I've been crazy busy lately, and can't hit CP at the new job (crazy Net restricting software blocks this site, but almost none of the others I frequent....).
I miss you guys, and hope to get back to being more active again someday. I have been having noob-meltdown withdrawal.

Hope everyone is doing well and smoking the good ones.

SL1

good to see you checked in Josh.
rob

Good to hear from you Josh...........Miss your quick wit/humor on the boards. :D

Good to see you again Josh... Hope everything is working out for the better for you... TTYS

You going to the Quad State Josh? I would hate to show up in your neighborhood and not get a chance to meet the original trauma sturgeon.

You going to the Quad State Josh? I would hate to show up in your neighborhood and not get a chance to meet the original trauma sturgeon.

Matt, I was gonna ask Josh the same question once he popped his head in here. We got plenty of room now brother with the additional 20 x 40 party tent right out back. It's good to hear from you Josh and I hope all is well....... :) :thumbs: :cool:

Good you stopped in. I've been extremely busy myself with work and the new addition to the family. Hope all is well

The quad state is doubtful but possible. The Hartford Herf is likely, but as with everything else in my life at the moment, completely cancellable.

Hey all,

I've been crazy busy lately, and can't hit CP at the new job (crazy Net restricting software blocks this site, but almost none of the others I frequent....).
I miss you guys, and hope to get back to being more active again someday. I have been having noob-meltdown withdrawal.

SL1

Noob meltdown? Just where do you get off speaking to me that way? I've been on this board for almost 5 months now and demand an apology for this unfathomable behavior. You're just typical of the rude behavior I've witnessed on this board for no reason. You must be an unhappy person to troll for trouble like this. I pity you. I've had it with the arrogance of this place, my rich parents spent good money to make me a trauma surgeon so I don't have to sit here and take this unwarrented attack. Get a life!!!

(Sorry, but that was the best I could do on short notice. Will that tide you over until we can get a real one for you?)

Hey all,

SL1

Noob meltdown? Just where do you get off speaking to me that way? I've been on this board for almost 5 months now and demand an apology for this unfathomable behavior. You're just typical of the rude behavior I've witnessed on this board for no reason. You must be an unhappy person to troll for trouble like this. I pity you. I've had it with the arrogance of this place, my rich parents spent good money to make me a trauma surgeon so I don't have to sit here and take this unwarrented attack. Get a life!!!

(Sorry, but that was the best I could do on short notice. Will that tide you over until we can get a real one for you?)

That'll do nicely. Thanks, man. And please, learn to spell unwarranted.

Many thanks,

SL1

Hey Josh!

We're still on for DKM on 3/14! :thumbs: But like you said, everything is completely cancellable so don't sweat it if you can't make it. Since the show is sold out, I can unload the ticket on the street if need be.

I'll be in touch. ;)

LOL!! Slapped down by two of the masters. I'll wear that scar with pride!!