• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Just checkin in...

SweetMelissa

Sweet Innocent Angel
Well, some of you know I lost my job 5 months ago. Yesterday afternoon I got a call back from 2 really good interviews I had with an Eye Doctor and they decided to hire me as one of their techs. I really enjoyed doing this a few years ago back home so I am looking forward to it and I start Monday.

On another note, just a few thoughts and prayers if you can. My grandmother had a heart attack and is in the hospital for several days of monitoring. It was only last week that we were in Florence, AL for her sister's (my aunt's) funeral. Seems that my mom's side of the family is leaving us pretty quickly lately.

Anyway, a little good and a little not, but I appreciate any positive energy in Granny's direction.

Melly :)

Congrats on the job that's great news.

Prayers sent for your Grandmother.

|Congrats on the job Melly....best of luck, and here's hoping your grandma gets better.
Rob

Thoughts and prayers go out to your grandma Melly, and congrats on the job!

Congrats on the job and prayers given for your grandmother.

Good job on the job! Thoughts and prayers for your grandmother.

Melly, always nice to hear from you. Congrats on the job. Prayers on the other stuff.

Be well.

Gary

So good to hear from you!! I am sorry to hear about your Grandmother, our thoughts and prayers are with you and the family! Glad to hear that you found a job you will enjoy. Work hard and play harder, Cheers to you and the job!! :thumbs:

-Cody

A prayer for your grammy to get well!

I'm glad in this economy you were able to find something you like.

Dave

Glad to hear about the job hope it works out! Prayers go out to Grandma!

Glad to hear that you finally got off your butt and found a job. :thumbs: I promise I will return your call soon just been busy. Prayers sent on Grandmother.

Just an update guys. Thanks by the way for all the well wishes for my grandmother, but last night around 6pm she passed away. I am more worried about my mom than anyone as today we will go and make all the arrangements for the services. Thanks again though, you guys are great :)

Melly

Melly,

Sorry to hear about your Grandmother.

Prayers sent for you and your family.

Congrats on the job.