• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Just checking in..

smokintexas

What have I gotton myself into?!
Damn, it feels like it's been a while since I've been on the boards, life has thrown a few curve balls lately. I don't want this to come across as a "sob story" at all, but I would like to ask for a few prayers if I could. A few of you gents/ladies knew that Michelle's father has been battling Pancreatic Cancer for some time now, and it has recently come to light that this fight is not going to get any easier in the next few months. The extent of what I've heard so far is that things "aren't looking good" but hopefully we'll start to see some improvement.

On an un-related note I am hoping to get the promotion at work that I've been waiting for in the next few months, so life isn't all bad I suppose!

Anywho, just thought I'd drop in and say what's up and hopefully I can find some time to stick around a bit more in the coming months.

Prayer sent for your FIL. Hope it turns out for the best and congrats on your promotion.

Prayers sent, hope things work out for the best!!

Prayers sent and I hope things turn around for you brother....... :) :thumbs: :cool:

The power of prayer changes lives... I will for certain keep this in my prayers for you! I too have someone near and dear going through this painfull process. My hopes are that everything works out for the positive for you and your family!

Best of luck with everything you are going through and good to see you poke your head in! :)

Thank you all for the good thoughts and prayers, it means a lot!

Prayers sent my brotha! Hope you make time to take care of yourself while you take care of the family.