• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Just curious...

Matt R

That's #1 Member to you. :)
But if you throw a cat outta your car window, is it considered kitty litter?
Or can fat people really "skinny" dip??
Just a few things I've had on my mind. :)

why are ther no "bettys" in flintstone vitamins?
what would it be like if doors were round with rectangular knobes? can you drive a screw with a hammer?

an answer to one of those "hmmmm's"Mel, yes you can drive a screw with a hammer, I do it all the time... However, it'd be pretty hard to drive a nail with a screwdriver!!! :biggrin: Unless it was a #### big one!!!!LMAO

EdGar - country album played backwards = you get your wife back, your girlfriend back and your dog back and your truck back. :biggrin:

If you try to fail, and succeed, which have you done?

LOL. Nice one... ok, here, try this one....Do infants enjoy infancy as much as adults enjoy adultery?

Why is it, "..taking a dump..." instead of LEAVING a dump?!?!SKYDIVNEKD

Why does the owner of the company ALWAYS come into your office right after you decide to see what's happening on the CP webiste?

LOL @ Jay!These are pretty funny one liners, keep 'em coming. I'm enjoying reading them. :)"Why is Ovalteen called Ovalteen? It's not Oval, it's Round, it should be called Roundteen" - Seinfeld

Why are hemorrhoids called "hemorrhoids" instead of "assteroids"?

If vegetable oil is made from vegetables, what is baby oil made from?

Just nosin around the old stuff and came across this oldy but goody! :D

Matt R said:
But if you throw a cat outta your car window, is it considered kitty litter?
Or can fat people really "skinny" dip??
Just a few things I've had on my mind. :)
Yeah, and why the hell isn't "phonetic" spelled phonetically? Bothersome... :)