• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

just discovered cigarbid!

I was always curious about the Tabak I heard good things about them and always wanted to try them but was afraid to since they are a new name for me. I have a Gurkha Titan that was given to me by a CP member and is waiting to find the time to smoke it since alot of people say they suck, but everyone has thier own taste.

Dont confuse the Tabak with the Indian Tabac.

Tabak is a coffe infused cigar manufactured by Drew Estate. I personally did not taste the coffe, but it was a Very nice smoking cigar that I will deffinatly buy again. The one I tried was the Tabak Especial Corona Negra NICE!

The Indian Tabak is a made by Rocky Patel and was his first line of cigars. I have not had any so I cannot comment on them .

By the way, you are now a financial slave thank to your affiliation with cigarbid!

I just got a box of short shot tabak especial negra. I love em, there really tasty. I too recently found CBid and C.A. good prices but u can easily get carried away with investing more money then u would like too!