• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Just dropping in to wish everyone a wonderful holiday.

Humidor Minister

I wish I had more time these days but running an audio business and a woodworking business has really got my hands full. I really miss the lively conversations with all my friends here. I do want to wish you all a wonderful holiday and I hope you enjoy lots of family and friends. God bless you all and Merry Christmas. 

Snap some shots of your latest work- Would love to see it- Merry Christmas- trying to get my shop together now!

kona1000 said:
Snap some shots of your latest work- Would love to see it- Merry Christmas- trying to get my shop together now!
Thanks everyone and best of luck with the shop, I know how it can be. I recently built a box for a contest to win some tools, I won first place & got an edge sander. Also did a turning & won another contest. I ran into some that didn't feel I should post my work due to rule interpretation so I'd have to have a mod approval. None of them are humidors though. If they say it's ok I'd be happy to.

MilesMingusMonk said:
Now a Humidor Minister thread without any self promotion would be truly festive!

bfreebern said:
Some people can't resist patting themselves on the back.

Thank you gentlemen. I promised Rod I'd lay off HM quite a while back. Thanks for stepping up and reminding the community.

Doc

So as you can see, it would be in my best interest to not post pics. Still wishing everyone a festive Christmas, even you Doc, I know your motives are to do what you think is best for the site, I respect that. Milesmingusmonk, there's a difference between sharing & promoting, I have months of work on my plate & have no need to promote. Of all things, I'm building a Dalek right now (robot from Dr who) as a display for the CES show in January. What a pita, I'll never do that again. Everything is compound miter angles & odd shapes, a real challenge of the geometry skills, still fun though. So again, happy holidays my friends.

Some of you noobs may be wondering, "What's Doc's beef with this guy?" Oh not much, he tried to sell Spanish cedar shavings, what most woodworkers would throw out in the trash, to the community. Some of us have a very long memory here and we're quite protective of our values. That's what makes us special.

Doc

Happy Holidays Everyone!!

Thanksgiving to New Years is by far is my favorite time of the year. I hope all are able to enjoy time with family and friends in the upcoming days. 

Humidor Minister said:
So as you can see, it would be in my best interest to not post pics. Still wishing everyone a festive Christmas, even you Doc, I know your motives are to do what you think is best for the site, I respect that. Milesmingusmonk, there's a difference between sharing & promoting, I have months of work on my plate & have no need to promote. Of all things, I'm building a Dalek right now (robot from Dr who) as a display for the CES show in January. What a pita, I'll never do that again. Everything is compound miter angles & odd shapes, a real challenge of the geometry skills, still fun though. So again, happy holidays my friends.

A Dalek is a cyborg!

Happy Holidays to you and yours HM. Best wishes for 2014.

See you next December.