• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Just Filled my First humidor

JetLight

Hey everyone just filled my first my humidor i am and pretty excited about it, Just wanted to share these pics. I also just got that Palio too, Wow what did i get my self into here!

img0122wg3.jpg

By redfern47, shot with iPhone at 2008-12-12

img0118lz6.jpg

img0119jn5.jpg

img0120sb3.jpg

Nice pics and selection! :thumbs: Now go out and get yourself a bigger humi! You'll need it!

Looks great! Now go buy a vinotemp - you're gonna need it!!!

nice pic and nice selection now go get a bigger humi i had to go buy a footlocker humi to hold my sticks and wont have much more room after its seasoned..:p

Ahh the memories... Mine looked just like that about 2 months ago. Now I've almost got my first cooler filled, and about pull the trigger on another. Ill be able to open my own B&M if I keep going at the pace I'm going. :laugh:

You know, this is an interesting place. When I joined a while back I spent a lot of time perusing the various threads and all I kept hearing was "my humidor is full after just a short time here" or "I have begun sliding down the slippery slope after just a few weeks/months at CP." While reading the numerous posts of this nature I thought to myself "how can so many people be saying the SAME thing? There is no way I will ever fill my humidor up, and its only a 50 ct." I am sitting back now with the same 50 ct, and probably enough cigars on their way, or soon to be on their way from a few generous BOTL's <--(did I use it right?!?! :D ) to fill my humidor, and probably a few extra to be put in a makeshift tupperador until I can get my hands on another humidor! I have a feeling it will only be a short time before I'm building a coolerador or two! Its craziness I tell you!!

Haha, I've read that many times, and have looked through many threads regarding cooleradors and BELIEVE I have a grasp on how to do it, though am sure that questions will arise when I get around to it. The next step is a decent looking desktop to have on my desk in my office that holds at least 150-300. Once I fill that, and my 50ct up (I have no doubts it will happen..) I'll undertake the coolerador project. Damn you all, now I have begun to get sucked into this vortex called CP! (Just kidding of course, I am very appreciative of all the help I have received thus far!)

Kyle

Nice, now move up. I've been here less than a year and already had to do the "wine-o-dor" thing. Just a heads-up.

Congrats!! It does not take long for this hobby of ours to get a little out of hand. Now go get yourself a bigger humidor or a cooler and get to it.

Congrats! Looks like its time to purchase another one. He he he.

You call that full? Just wait...

I remember the same thing happening to me, first the 20 filled, then the 125ct, then another 100ct.

I think it's time to take a little trip to the Wally World and get me a cooler...

I never thought it would happen to me.

Nice selection.
I see you have NUB cigars,right?
Have you tried it yest?
If so did you like it?

i'm about there too son. i've just filled my second humi and looking to pick up another one... bigger this time so i'll be satiated for a while. i will do my best to limit myself after i fill a 250 ct. :)

What a great selection starting out. I have the same Digi-Hygro.

Nice Palio, btw!