• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Just got back from trophy hunting

I guess most of you have nothing better to do than debate useless BS?

Why don't you guys start talking about cigars?

I must have missed the memo about posting and adding stupid content to CP.

While I agree that debating/arguing isn't needed, I do enjoy these type of threads. Are we now regulated to only discussing cigars and will the board be that stiff now?

This is a cigarboard, I agree, but I also enjoy coming here b/c I know I can BS with a lot of the members. If that's taken away, there is only so much that can be discussed in regards to cello on/off or whether this cuban cigar is fake or not.

Nothing personal Anthony, just a few thoughts.

I guess most of you have nothing better to do than debate useless BS?

Why don't you guys start talking about cigars?

I must have missed the memo about posting and adding stupid content to CP.

While I agree that debating/arguing isn't needed, I do enjoy these type of threads. Are we now regulated to only discussing cigars and will the board be that stiff now?

This is a cigarboard, I agree, but I also enjoy coming here b/c I know I can BS with a lot of the members. If that's taken away, there is only so much that can be discussed in regards to cello on/off or whether this cuban cigar is fake or not.

Nothing personal Anthony, just a few thoughts.

I don't mind the original post as it hooks you!

What I mind is that we lose focus on the actual post and we go down a road that misses the point.

The irony is that we miss what makes the post ironic. Then we get all out of sort and lose the fact that we discuss many thing here without a reference to cigars. In the future if they could have photoshopped a cigar in the GI Joe's hand then it would have worked for me ;)

TB you know I would never mind you calling me out :D You just need to see the forest for the trees :laugh:

What I mind is that we lose focus on the actual post and we go down a road that misses the point.

The irony is that we miss what makes the post ironic. Then we get all out of sort and lose the fact that we discuss many thing here without a reference to cigars. In the future if they could have photoshopped a cigar in the GI Joe's hand then it would have worked for me ;)

I fully agree with the first line. This happens many times, but only a few really run their course into a full fledged back and forth.

I love talking about cigars, but there is only so much that can be discussed. Being so concrete, in that everything we discuss needs to have a cigar basis, won't keep this place what attracted me in the first place. Well, cigars attracted me in the first place, but the "family/friends" attitude has kept me here.

So when Gary posts his "ladies", we'll just need to make sure he puts a cigar in the picture.

The Lobby
General discussion about anything other than cigars. Please refrain from discussing politics and other "touchy" subjects, as they tend to cause flame wars. If you do choose to discuss politics, we reserve the right to suspend and/or ban your account. If you're a new member, please use the Intro Forum to introduce yourself, and not the lobby.
Subforums: Sports Forum, CP Chefs - Gourmet Foods, Recipes, Barbeque and more.

I'm not trying to beat a dead horse or anything. I'm just trying to offer some clarity as to why this conversation went the way it did. I was under the assumption that anything besides cigars (i.e. funny pics, jokes, or sexy ladies) was fair game in the Lobby, along with conversation pertaining to said items.

edit to complete my thought...

I guess tounge in check is lost on many here :whistling:

I'll be honest, I had to look at that pic twice...

I first thought it was two full grown people standing over a photoshopped squirrel! :laugh: :sign:

SHEESH....I just thought it was fun-n-games, the whole post!!! :(

I didn't realize we shouldn't have a lil fun-n-games @ CP......

If it bothers you, why read it, I wonder??... ???

SHEESH....I just thought it was fun-n-games, the whole post!!! :(

I didn't realize we shouldn't have a lil fun-n-games @ CP......

If it bothers you, why read it, I wonder??... ???

Psst... read your signature next time...

I swallowed the friggin' bait, move on please, there is nothing to see here.