• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Just got engaged!

Ben OMG when I saw the title, I thought you and Pete got engaged :laugh:

Congrats!

Congrats. Now the hard part is convincing your soon to be wife that you want to go to Cuba for your honeymoon.

Congrats brother. Good luck on the planning phase. My girlfriend and I got engaged back in July wedding is this September. The planning part has been really stressful so far. That and she made me go to bed bath and beyond with her this weekend to start doing the registry.... I was pretty much just along for the ride apparently and it took her nearly 3 hours to register for plates, silverware, and pots and pans. :whistling:

Congratulations, Ben. Don't screw it up. :thumbs:

Oh snap! Do you know what you're in for? :0

J/K :p

I wish you the best my friend! :thumbs:

-ree

Congrats Ben!

How do the other wives feel about this?
ohmy.gif

So my girlfriend of 3 years and I finally got engaged on Friday! Very excited and ready for this. Looks like we are planning to make it happen in June which is fairly soon. May be a bit stressful to pull it all together but I can't wait. Wanted to let everyone know the good news! :thumbs:

Now, off to Vegas tonight!

Congrats. Wish you all the best...

Thanks guys! Just got back from Vegas and we had a blast. Don't think I have ever consumed that beer beer in a 48hr period....

Had a great time, lost some money gambling, spent money on an impulse buy automatic watch. You know, the usual.... Time for the planning!

Congrats Ben! A piece of advice, just remember you are the "yes man" during the planning phase for the wedding... :laugh:

Congrats Ben! A piece of advice, just remember you are the "yes man" during the planning phase for the wedding... :laugh:

I love beer beer. It's my favorite kind of beer. That is great advice also, I realized it over time on my own would have skipped some arguments and stress if I would have realized it from the beginning. They say they want your opinion, and that your opinion matters, and that you have a say in things. But really you don't and all they are looking for is confirmation that what they want is right and you are ok with it. Learn to say whatever makes you happy babe.

I just paid for the wedding dress yesterday... that her parents were spoused to be paying for. Stressful thing for me is her parents keep promising to help pay for the wedding and various things but when it comes down to put the down payment or pay for it they don't have the money and can't help. they haven't payed for a single thing yet. Would be fine if they just told me they can't pay but don't promise me for 6 months that you are going to pay for this or that and then don't and i have to come up with the money at the last minute... ugh future inlaws.

Ooops sorry for hijacking the thread just had to vent. Congrats to you still.