• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Just got my cigarking Davidoff secret motherload

Thoughts you say?!

I’ll take that Escurio Corona Gorda off your hands 😎😋

Cigar King is awesome. I did the same mystery grab last month and was very happy!

I smoked the Escurio Gran Toro from that pack, which was my first Escurio cigar and I fell in love with the blend.

Small Batch has a similar mystery sampler but you choose how much you want to spend.

I’m a fan of being surprised and having the chance to try a blend or line of cigars that I wouldn’t usually buy on my own.

Great haul!

Thoughts you say?!

I’ll take that Escurio Corona Gorda off your hands 😎😋

Cigar King is awesome. I did the same mystery grab last month and was very happy!

I smoked the Escurio Gran Toro from that pack, which was my first Escurio cigar and I fell in love with the blend.

Small Batch has a similar mystery sampler but you choose how much you want to spend.

I’m a fan of being surprised and having the chance to try a blend or line of cigars that I wouldn’t usually buy on my own.

Great haul!
I guess I know which one to smoke first then!
I'm in the same boat as far as surprises. I've only had one Davidoff before and I remember it being good, but that was a decade ago, so I don't remember the how. I don't know if I should thank you or curse you for the heads up about the Small Batch sampler, I've already spent a pretty penny this month lmao

This past month the majorly of cigars I’ve burned were Davidoff and I really enjoyed it. There’s something to be said about a premium cigar, and for me, Davidoff is the top NC you can buy.

The Churchill Churchill, Yamas, and Escurio are going to be full body and flavor offerings with great transitions and nuances.

The Late Hour is it’s own beast, crazy delicious, very unique.

Grand Cru and Signature are my personal favorite Connie blends. They are light and smooth without sacrificing flavor. Too bad they didn’t send you a Sig vitola to try.

I am not a fan of new Aniversario cigars, but I’ve only smoked them in larger formats, nothing in a smaller RG. I have an Entreacto as well, but haven’t tried it yet.
I have smoked a vintage Aniversario Double Robusto from the early 2000’s that was a dream to burn. I think they age very well and benefit from that much like CCs.

Anyway, lol, I can go on and on. Throw up some reviews after you light em up and let us know!

Back