• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Just got promoted

modo22

I just got promoted....and I am stoked! I have been over working my title for almost 2 years and have been promised a promotion for 8 months. Finally came today and an 08 Gran Cojonu is burning as we speak. Am now the Associate Director.

I do not toot my horn often, but have to this time. Now I am sure all those working for me will be applauding and cheering for me :sign: Ready to have more rocks thrown!

I have a feeling I will be buying a box of something special soon!

Congrats and toot toot toot toot all you want its always deserved when someone works hard and finally gets it after being passed over many times

Congratulations Ben, that is great news. I have not had an increase in pay in 3yrs. Supposed to find out if I get one this year before 4/15

Congrats on the promotion! In this economy, getting a promotion is definitely a thing to toot your horn over...

Awesome for you! Congrats on the new Associate Director gig! Smoke it up!

Congratulations! It's tough to get a promotion in this economy!

Super good news mate, in today's economy, that is outstanding.

Blow some of that special smoke my way.

Way to go Ben!
thumbs-up.gif
let us know which cigar maker you're learning towards for your special box!

Congratulations, man. I'm a newb but also a big admirer of hard work and competence.

Thanks for the congrats everyone! I am lucky, where I live the economy is doing pretty well right now. The BILLIONS of dollars that the government is putting into the nuclear site sort of bleeds in other areas. The other cool thing is that I glow when it is dark out and I do not even work at the area. :laugh:

Thanks for the congrats everyone! I am lucky, where I live the economy is doing pretty well right now. The BILLIONS of dollars that the government is putting into the nuclear site sort of bleeds in other areas. The other cool thing is that I glow when it is dark out and I do not even work at the area. :laugh:

Mmm... Hanford. I used to do drill near there,Grandview, while I was in the guard. Its a spooky area. ;)

congratulations on the new title, now get to work on your next promotion to director

Congrats but it begs the question: The Associate Director of what?