• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Just had my first good cigar

Caferacer

Went out with a few friends last night and while they were smoking I whipped out my Royal Vintage and started smoking that. WOW, I had been smoking bacarrats and Afuente's before and this put them all to shame. Really mild milky/nutty taste. The last third til the nub got nice and strong. Cost maybe 6$ a stick, and I can say I am officially hooked to cigars :thumbs: I can't wait to try the Santa Damiana I have :D

Can't believe you rate this as putting Fuente's to shame but everyone to their own taste!

Can't believe you rate this as putting Fuente's to shame but everyone to their own taste!
The one Fuente I smoked was one of their cheaper cigars and it was just too much for me. I ended up getting a headache and couldn't really taste it. Thats why I go with much milder cigars now.

Try a Padron Anniversary 1964 Principe Natural, you will love it.

Went out with a few friends last night and while they were smoking I whipped out my Royal Vintage and started smoking that. WOW, I had been smoking bacarrats and Afuente's before and this put them all to shame. Really mild milky/nutty taste. The last third til the nub got nice and strong. Cost maybe 6$ a stick, and I can say I am officially hooked to cigars :thumbs: I can't wait to try the Santa Damiana I have :D
Awesome! Welcome to the madness. Remember, don't listen to the yahoo's here. Smoke what you like and like what you smoke.

EMO

Sounds great! There is no going back from here, you better buy a cooler or two. And take Emo's advise, judge for yourself instead of listening to what everyone else thinks, and especially don't listen to me, I think I'm one of those yahoo's he's talking about. :p :thumbs:

-mark

Nice... The Santa Damiana is a good smoke. Now that i think about it I have a robusto in my humi.

If you enjoy milder bodied cigars, you will likely be very happy with the Santa Damiana. I used to smoke them frequently. Pleaides, if they're still around, was another nice, mellow smoke.

Well now you've done it! There's no turning back. Won't be long before you have a full 100 count humidor and be looking for a cooler or two!

If you enjoy milder bodied cigars, you will likely be very happy with the Santa Damiana. I used to smoke them frequently. Pleaides, if they're still around, was another nice, mellow smoke.
Nice to know :) There is one tabacconist I always go to back home in NoVa (It's in fair oaks mall for those who are from the area) and are always super friendly. Last time I was in there I asked for a nice mild smoke and that, along with the Butera, is what he suggested.

EDIT: And oh yea, I am definitely looking for a cheap humidor after this ha.

Santa Damiana Havana 2000 is the humidor I have at home. Sad thing is never even smoke one of their cigars and have no idea what they taste like. And I used to hate all Arturo Fuente cigars except the Hemingway line back in the day and just glad my taste in cigars have change. I now enjoy any AF cigar. :thumbs: