• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Just Need a Couple......

My thoughts and prayers going your way.
pray.gif

You take care Kristin. Thoughts and prayers your way.

Let us know if you need anything

Danny

Good thoughts coming your way. When your body is ill, many times positive thinking makes the difference. Stay strong.

Best

Thoughts and prayers sent Kristin, I hope all goes well at the doctors office. Let us know if you need anything, you know we're here for you........ :) :thumbs: :cool:

"The power of love to change bodies is legendary, built into folklore, common sense, and everyday experience. Love moves the flesh, it pushes matter around. Throughout history, 'tender loving care' has uniformly been recognized as a valuable element in healing."
~Larry Dossey

Make sure some is applied to you.

All the best.

Thoughts of my family are with you. Hope you better soon.

Thank you to each and every one of you!! IT WORKED!! Went to the doctor and the cyst is smaller then compared to the beginning of the week. So, that means no surgery. :thumbs: It is amazing how the community takes care of its own. I was floored at everyone's response. I am truly blessed to be part of it.

Kristin

Kristen, You will be our family prayers. I won't wish you good luck because I know in my gut you will do just fine...
funnyface.gif

Thank you to each and every one of you!! IT WORKED!! Went to the doctor and the cyst is smaller then compared to the beginning of the week. So, that means no surgery. :thumbs: It is amazing how the community takes care of its own. I was floored at everyone's response. I am truly blessed to be part of it.

Kristin

Awesome news!! :thumbs:

Now get well!

Danny