• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Just picked up this 8 pack

IrishSaint

There is a local smoke shop in NH that has announced thier "cigar of the year" since 1992. Before they announce the winner they release a contenders pack. I picked this 8-pack up after they announced the winner to be the Esencia, for just $20! I think all 8 sticks are going to be a great smoke and am looking forward to trying them all.

contenderspack.jpg

I haven't tried ALL of those, but I can tell you right now the Esencia, Cusano 59 and La Aurora are all terrific smokes! Nice pick up. :thumbs:

~Boar

The Tempus and La Aurora are excellent and the Perdomo isn't bad at all for the price. Enjoy your smokes...

I have only had 5 out of those eight and have to say AB Tempus is my favorite out of that line-up. Nice pick-up.

I had planned to run up the that B&M dealer this coming Saturday. Will they still have that offer?

I had planned to run up the that B&M dealer this coming Saturday. Will they still have that offer?

When I talked to the guy he said they will offer it as long as supplies last. 2 Guys is nice, I think you will like it.

Two Guys is a great shop, especially the one in Nashua. I've never had a problem there, and they do NOT gouge on prices for HTFs. They have a nice VIP-type club setup as well, where you earn points per dollar spent. Also have some really nice employees who will remember your name, first and last.

Two Guys is a great shop, especially the one in Nashua. I've never had a problem there, and they do NOT gouge on prices for HTFs. They have a nice VIP-type club setup as well, where you earn points per dollar spent. Also have some really nice employees who will remember your name, first and last.

I didn't know they had a VIP-type club, what does it take to become a member? That's one of the nicer shops in the area so it would make sense to take advantage of any deal they have.

On a side note not sure if you are ever in the Bedford area but there is a nice shop called Blowin' Smoke, great service, not 100% sure on the prices yet but inside has a lot of places to sit and relax with some good people.

I wonder if it's available on their website? I love the shop, I've only been to their Salem location though. I go every time I'm back in NH. They have some great pipe tobacco blends too!

I wonder if it's available on their website? I love the shop, I've only been to their Salem location though. I go every time I'm back in NH. They have some great pipe tobacco blends too!

You can purchase the contender 8-pack online for $20.00 plus S&H. The nice thing about having the shop right down the street was not having to pay the shipping costs.

I didn't know they had a VIP-type club, what does it take to become a member? That's one of the nicer shops in the area so it would make sense to take advantage of any deal they have.

On a side note not sure if you are ever in the Bedford area but there is a nice shop called Blowin' Smoke, great service, not 100% sure on the prices yet but inside has a lot of places to sit and relax with some good people.

I don't think it takes anything to join, but I am not sure, since I have been a member since opening day, when they were signing people up left and right for free. Basically, they track your purchases at the store or at other 2guys for a year, and you earn points per dollar spent. Something like 500 bucks = 50 dollar giftcertificate or something of the sort. I ended up saving around 2,000 points and getting a box of Padron annis... Which I somehow smoked already.

EDIT: We should meet up at 2Guys sometime, if you are in the area.

I don't think it takes anything to join, but I am not sure, since I have been a member since opening day, when they were signing people up left and right for free. Basically, they track your purchases at the store or at other 2guys for a year, and you earn points per dollar spent. Something like 500 bucks = 50 dollar giftcertificate or something of the sort. I ended up saving around 2,000 points and getting a box of Padron annis... Which I somehow smoked already.

EDIT: We should meet up at 2Guys sometime, if you are in the area.

Yeah sounds good, I live 15-20min from Salem location and work 15 min from Nashua location.