• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Just realized it's been three years contest

CigarMan Andy

Traveling Herf Man
I just realized that it has been three years since I joined CP, and so it is with thanks to everyone, I thought I would put up a contest. Open to anyone that has been here over 90 days and 100 posts.

Those who know me, know that I am a Cigar Rep. I handle six companies, Kristoff, Berger & Argente, 7-20-4, Savinelli, Arganese, and Los Blancos. A facing is a size of each blend for each company.

Example of three facings: 1) Kristoff - Original Criollo - Robusto, 2) Kristoff - Original Criollo Lancero, 3) Berger & Argente - Entubar Quad Maduro - Torpedo.

1 guess per day to tell me how many facings do I carry. There are a lot. so do your research.

Pipes are not included as facings.

The winner will receive either a box of Entubar Torpedos, or an assortment of 30 cigars. Winners choice.

I will give this until September 30th midnight PST. Closest to the right number wins.

Good Luck and Thanks again CP.

Andy,

It has been a pleasure meeting you and having you here. Give my buddy Steven Ysidron hell!

I have to go with 100.

Congrats on the Anny.

Thank you for a very generous contest!

I will guess 215

Geebus man! I was told there would be no MATH! OK. Since I come here to relax, and forget about precision thinking, I am going to go with a WAG. Not even close to a SWAG. I will guess 900.

And, congratulations on three years. Gotta say you're representing some great companies, who use some of my favorite tobacco.

One hundred, plus fifty, plus one...............

Congrats brother! I really enjoy the Berger & Argenti blends.

I'm gonna guess 125

No point guessing 173 since Tone-ny already won.. :p

Congrat's on the Anni bro, you are on you way to being a FOG (LOL) .
My guess is 189.

Happy Anniversary Andy...through CP I met a wonderful, lifelong friend... :thumbs:

Congrats! I will guess 285. Thanks for the contest!

Congradulations Andy, Good to see you are doing well.

Quick question do you mean how many facings each of your companies have all together, or how many facings you physically carry a day to events or other cigar activities?

David

But either way I will guess 166

Congrats Andy! It was great meeting and sharing a smoke with you. I look forward to more conversations and great memories in the future.

My guess is 175 (plus or minus however many facings you need to get me to win)... :D