• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Just realized it's been three years contest

We do have the two winners of the contest.

The total amount of facings that I carry (sell) is 222, guessed by Setharsis - Your choice between a box of Berger & Argente Entubar Torpedo (20ct) or an assortment of 30 sticks.

And Gavin guessed Setharsis will get a sixpack of smokes.

I need your addys Gavin, and Setharis,

Let's make this a trifecta with another question? This time for a 5er.

I have a very special cigar that was givin to me by a special person that owns a special cigar company on a trip to a special place.

I need only 2 of the 4 questions.

1) The Cigar and
2) the company, place, or person that gave me the cigar.

Congratulations Andy on your 3 year anni!

Good job Setharsis and Gavin, WINNERS! Since this is a new contest I'd like to enter my guess.

Avo 22 from Avo/Henke Kelner

I am done! :) THanks for the chance!! Congrats to the winners and the Anny.

Although I am sure it is a Padron 80th :)

Barclay Rex given to you be Pete Johnson.BTW congrats to the winners, enjoy those lovely sticks my bro's.

Thanks for the contest Andy it was alot of fun try to do the reserch of the amount of facings! It was funny that no matter who I called or what site I looked at I came up with a diffrent count every time. Even when I called 2 diffrent reps for Kristoff they both had diffrent #'s... LOL

Congrats to the winners and thanks again for the oppertunity!

Paul

Congrats once again on your tenure here at CP! Thank you for the opportunity and great contest.

This is great ! Thanks for the contest, and congrats to the winners. . .

My guess is 'The Wolfman', Pete Johnson, and . . . . . . . the land of Honalee?

I got my 'sixer' of cigars, today. Andy, you can't count, and are very generous. Lots in there I've been interested in trying. Thanks, brother!

Awesome meeting you yesterday Andy, you've got a ton of stories that I'd love to listen to when I get another chance. Too bad we were both in a rush but next time I'm hoping to have a good cigar and some drink. And thanks for the box, I'm definitely looking forward to having one as soon as I can. Maybe even tonight during the Cal Oregon game.