• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Just Sayin' Hey

You're welcome! Glad to see ya here!! Post often!!! :thumbs:

Welcome to CP Frenchy from your hometown Queens, NY.

Hello, Frenchy! I've purchased several pipes from you and always recommend you as one of the first places people should look.

It's a pleasure to have you here!

:)

Welcome. I have been looking at your site recently and doing a lot of drooling. I am very new to pipe smoking and am looking very forward to buying a nice pipe soon. Good to have you around.

I see you're on the Island. Just got back from a visit over the Labor Day weekend to my sister in East Islip.

I'll bet you don't miss it. I live in Queens and work on LI. But then again it's all really 'The Island'.

I have to say you have a great site. Each page makes me want to read more, just to see how you'll word it. Keep up the good work.

I see you're on the Island. Just got back from a visit over the Labor Day weekend to my sister in East Islip.

I'll bet you don't miss it. I live in Queens and work on LI. But then again it's all really 'The Island'.

I have to say you have a great site. Each page makes me want to read more, just to see how you'll word it. Keep up the good work.
I actually do miss it (not the traffic though) that's why after 30 years in Nashville I hold on tight to my Queens accent, it says Bayside to me. Thanks for the compliment on the site, I have a great time with it.

And thanks everyone here for the warm welcome, I'll be hangin' around quite a bit so yiz gotta get used to my accent!

Welcome to the family frenchy. Pipe noob hear and you are the one I first bought from. Highly recommended by others and me now. :thumbs:

Welcome aboard Jarhead. Glad you could join us.

Doc.

I was just saying yesterday I was going to purchase a Danbark from your site! Welcome aboard! Glad to have you here!

[/quote]

[/quote]

Blasphemy

I just received a package from you today! Welcome and thanks for the service. This has been the second purchase from you and as always it was great!

Andy

Welcome to CP Frenchy.

Site looks good, I am sure I can find something there that I like ;)

Glad to see that you are a big supporter of our Troops.

Enjoy and Welcome once again. I am sure we will be a better community for it.

Tim

Just picked up a couple of estate pipes from Frenchy this week, a Parker Royal (bulldog) and a Peterson Aran #999. I haven't smoked 'em yet, but great looking and feeling pipes. Of course, Frenchy threw in some freebies as well. Great service and great pipes. :thumbs:

Just picked up a couple of estate pipes from Frenchy this week, a Parker Royal (bulldog) and a Peterson Aran #999. I haven't smoked 'em yet, but great looking and feeling pipes. Of course, Frenchy threw in some freebies as well. Great service and great pipes. :thumbs:

You're gonna enjoy them puffers buddy, good choices!

I just dropped an order from You as well. Look forward to mail...

Tim