• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Just Saying Hi

skrgrl74

Beware! Does not play well with others
I just wanted to say hi to everyone. I joined a few weekes ago and have been trying to get the feel of it. :D Hey! I didn't say you could cop one :0 so hands off! Seriously I am just a regular girl in a regular city (San Jose, CA) Hanging out and relaxing. Just wanted to intro myself. Have a great night.

Welcome to CP from PA.

Welcome to CP from MN. :) . May I suggest you fill out your address in your profile. I've heard nice surprises sometimes happen to those that do.(If those who are doing the surprising have better aim than me. :p See here Oops for explaination) Also be sure to check out the Newbie Sampler Trade. :thumbs:

Thank you all for the warm welcome!!!! We'll have to see what goes on around here. I am still checking it out and trying not to be a dumb ass about it too. But I'm sure you'll help me out if I need it eh BD?

Welcome, from sunny Illinois (at least today it was...)

Welcome from a cold cold maryville,mo. I hope you enjoy your stay good things come to those who lurk around.

Hey maybe you old guys won't chase this one off!\

Hello and welcome to Cigar Pass.

KayakinBoy said:
Hey maybe you old guys won't chase this one off!\
[snapback]175466[/snapback]​

Amazing how that other person seems to have disappeared about the same time as PB, TEE HEE!

edited for sp