• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

just saying hi

MountainPasser

Highest Passer CONUS.
Hi all,

Just introducing myself to the group. I have been lurking by 1-degree separation for a month or two. A friend of mine known here as FatherTiresius has been showing me his box pass stuff and telling me about all the fun on the board. I like playing to, So here I am. Well let’s talk more about me. This is a subject I’m well versed in.

Name: Neil Kinney
Area: Colorado Springs.
Favorite Smokes: TVS, VSG, FFOX

I have been into cigars for about a year now. I started out of curiosity (“Now where is that darn cat.”) after seeing a TV show on cigars. I remember thinking boy that looks cool. Then I found out about all the toys. After playing with my new lighter and cutter for about a week I discovered that I like cigars. Now after a long day I look forward to coming home and lighting up and forgetting about it all. I never knew smoking could be so relaxing. I love just watching the smoke a enjoying the flavors. I’m not to the point where I taste all the things the reviewers’ seam to, but that ok. I smoke about two cigars a week sometimes more sometimes less. I’m starting to get into cigars more and thought joining in on a pass or two would be fun. See you all around the board.

-Mpass

Hey guys, don't hold it against him that he's a friend of mine. :lookup: MP's a good guy and I think he'll have a lot to contribute to our group. How about a warm CP welcome for the newest FNG!
:thumbs: :thumbs:

Welcome MP, we always welcome new blood....I mean people! :lookup:

My son and his family live in Colorado Springs. Sounds like I'll have some herfing partners when I come to visit. :thumbs:

Welcome MP from a "relatively" newbie. Hey, PB said that preaty neatly, didn't he?
R/ Muley

My son and his family live in Colorado Springs. Sounds like I'll have some herfing partners when I come to visit.
Absolutely! Kenny, definately get in touch when you head up this way.

welcome aboard mp, from gws3
great guys here. jump in with both feet!! :D

Howdy! And welcome to the friendliest cigar board around. :)

all,

Thanks for the warm welcome. FT Said everyone was very friendly I can see that.

Allofus123 next time you come out just drop FT or me a line. It sounds like fun and there is an awesome cigar bar here in town.

-Mpass

Welcome to the circus, just jump right in the water is fine :D

Wascal