• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Just wanna say thanks to CP

mr.mac

Well, as many of you might know, I have struggled with some personal issues here this past year. It's really been up and down. My wife and I are expecting in April of next year, but I, on the other hand, have has some health issues that have really put a lot of stress on the family.

When I first joined CP, I was blown away by the generosity of the guy and gals here. I've had the opportunity to smoke with some of the best guys one could ask for and quite frankly, I feel like I have learned just about everything I know about cigars from this community. People are typically blow away when I start talking about cigars. I take no credit for that.

Anyway, I had a sale that went a little sour after I was hospitalized for a period of time, and while everything got taken care of with that, I still felt a little bit embarrassed and thus reluctant to participate on the board. But in reality, its killing me. I love CP and there is no other place that I want to hook up with great guys and chat about my absolute favorite passion... cigars!

So take this as a re-introduction, maybe even a public apology for being an asshat from time to time. I hope you guys understand and I really look froward to getting back to being active on the forum.

Cheers! :thumbs:

mac

Let me say welcome back. Things come up that are outside of our control, sometimes people (read, me) forget that. Hope all is going well and good luck with the new addition.

Brandon

I've had one or two transactions with Mr. Mac, and all went very well. In fact, he really turned me onto one of my now favorite cigars. I definitely believe you mean well here brother. Here's to things looking up for you. Stay well, and best of everything with your growing family.

Mick

Welcome back Mr. Mac.

To the community, I also have done business with him, and to be honest, he has been nothing but genuine and a good BOTL. Damn glad to have you back! I really hope everything is on the upside for you now!!! :thumbs:

Welcome back mac. Hope everything continues to turn around for you. *thumbsup

*tears up and sniffs*
It's like an old high school reunion around here, but without running into that old, annoying girl who would follow you around in the halls, :laugh:

But anyway, welcome back Mac!

Hey Mac!!

You can be my wingman anytime!

:laugh:

oh, congrats on the news. You'll do well as a father.

Gary

Glad to see you back Mac, Welcome. Wish you would have taken the offer of assistance earlier & maybe some of this could have been avoided. ;) Offer still stands, you have the number.

Nice to see you posting again. :)