• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Just wanted to introduce myself

Swe-Mike

Hi everyone

I'm a 24-year old "telecom-analyser" from Sweden, who is just beginning to explore the world of cigars. I joined this forum to get som help deciding what kind of humidificationsystem I should use in my new humidor, but a search showed that my interest in Climmax was well-directed. So I will order a.s.a.p.

I've tried to figure out what brands you gyus smoke, and a lot of them are unfamiliar to me. I don't think all of them are available here in Sweden. The Zino Mout. Cad. no. 6 is a personal favourite of mine.

Is everyone but me from US?

I guees you'll be seeing a lot more of me and my neewbie-questions here :D

Welcome Mike,

And don't worry about Newbie questions. . . we all had them at one time or another.

I travel outside the US about half of the year and go to South America, which makes for an interesting time getting the cigars I like.

At any rate, welcome to our little community. Just come on in, light one up, and sit back and relax. Your going to love it here.

HAPPY SMOKES! ! ! !

GB (aka Steve)

You guys seem like a happy and friendly bunch. I think I'm going to like it here. :D

Welcome aboard Mike! You can't go wrong with Climmax.com! :thumbs:

Welcome to the show Mikey, CP is a great place to hang :D Looking forward to having you around ;)

BenjieV :D

Hi Mike, Glad to have you aboard. You'll enjoy it here as there is alot of great info available.

Welcome to CP, Mike!

Unfortunately a lot of cigars that are available to those of us in the United States is not carried over in Europe. You should be able to find Arturo Fuente and the Torano line is starting to be intoduced in Europe.

But look on the bright side, you have access to Cuban cigars which we don't have.

Welcome! You have found the freindliest stie on the web. Now about those cigars, you have access to Cubans and your asking us about cigars? :0

Welcome, welcome, welcome Mike! How cool to have a member from Sweden. And you know there's got to be a way to solve your problem of hard to find smokes. Now if we could just figure out what that is :p :p :p Well you couldn't have stumbled on to a friendlier bunch of cigar nuts. You're gonna love it here.

Howdy & welcome to CP. :)
It's so cool to have a member in Sweden.... :thumbs:

Addy in profile!

Not much.. just a nice quote, but hey... at least it's something. :p