• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Just wanted to say Hi!

GuyanaBoy

HAPPY SMOKES!!
Hey Guys,

Just wanted to say hello to everyone. I have been busy as ever down in Guyana this year, and am wrapping things up over the next two weeks. My family and I will be traveling home in about two weeks, and stopping off in Orlando to have a little vacation time.

We have had a fantastic summer! Been very busy and have started LOTS of new projects.

I have been online several times, and have tried to stay up with everything going on here. . . alas, sometimes that just isn't possible.

I have been thinking about all my "Cigar Buds" out there and just wanted you to know that I have been with you in spirit.

Let me hear from you if you get a chance.

In the meantime. . . HAPPY SMOKES! ! !

STEVE

Been wondering about you lately, glad you had the chance to stop in. Hope you and the family have a safe trip back home.

Great to hear from you Steve. Have a safe trip home! :)

Welcome back, Steve! Hope you and your family have a great time in Orlando! Travel safely!! :)

It's always good to hear from you Steve. To bad we won't see each other this time as I've relocated to New York. I'm just over the hill from West Point where I'm working at as well. Again, great to hear from you and safe travels...... :) :thumbs: :cool: