• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Just when I wasn't looking...

Devil Doc

When Death smiles, Corpsmen smile back
So the Ol' Lady and I went to the Maine Coast for the w/e. Had a great time eating seafood, drinking, looking at the N. Atlantic, with views of Cape Neddick and Boone Island Lights, and smoking cigars freely on the porch of our rented cottage, 50 ft from the water. The weather was outstanding and the Ocean as flat as it gets this time of year. Then, I get home about 30 min. ago to a booby trap in my mail box. WTF! I've tried hard to discourage this behavior, but does Beyond the Band pay attention. NOooooo! Fugger! Can't leave an old man alone to wallow in his vinegar.

Thanks for the kind words and fine cigars Matt. I'll enjoy everyone.

Doc.

I was watching your other thread BB and wondering who the heck you hit. Nice one, just beware retaliation from what I have gathered :0

Nice work Matt and I'm sure that Hank will put fire to every one of them soldiers and enjoy em'....... :) :thumbs: :cool:

Nice work Matt and I'm sure that Hank will put fire to every one of them soldiers and enjoy em'....... :) :thumbs: :cool:

You mean Doc has a name other than Doc?!?! :0

Nice hit Matt...

Old guys are such an easy target 'cause they move so slow.

Nice hit!

Old guys are such an easy target 'cause they move so slow.

Nice hit!

I suspect you've got a little personal insight into that right about now. Want to race?
wink.gif

Doc.