• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Kansas City, Here We Come...

punk_lawyer said he isn't going to make it this weekend. I'll be around Friday and Saturday some, I doubt I'll make it tonight.

Damn....wish I could join you guys. Have a blast and take lots of embarassing pictures......:p

punk_lawyer said he isn't going to make it this weekend. I'll be around Friday and Saturday some, I doubt I'll make it tonight.

We know, but thank you. I'm glad you two are at a point in your relationship that you are comfortable relaying information to those of us who aren't in the love triangle of you, Stuart, and Joseph. :p

David Carradine is narrowly leading Chucky Cheese. Great start to the weekend.

Jon is the new bitch on the block. Cliff's breaking him in.

Jon is the new bitch on the block. Cliff's breaking him in.

Sitting across the table, looking into your deep eyes, I can't help but remember last night's adventures. Oh, the memories will last for always.

Aught one!

After the turn this thread has taken I think I'm safer in Los Angeles. Have a great weekend fellas!

Joe, as hard as Phil is trying to steer this thread in a certain direction, it won't work. You're missing a fabulous time. Smoked many great cigars yesterday, enjoyed several wonderful beers and BURNT ENDS! Heading to the Royals game today, Alan promised to get me a foul ball. He promised!

Joe, as hard as Phil is trying to steer this thread in a certain direction, it won't work. You're missing a fabulous time. Smoked many great cigars yesterday, enjoyed several wonderful beers and BURNT ENDS! Heading to the Royals game today, Alan promised to get me a foul ball. He promised!

He promised you something foul that involves balls, not a foul ball.

He promised you something foul that involves balls, not a foul ball.

LMAO!

A couple of pictures:

249798_1700818049365_1505364199_31285838_4364195_n.jpg

^
Sneeds and mmburtch discuss the multiple mistakes being made by the window cleaning crew while I light a soon to be multi-wrapper-explosion Opus. :( Opus wrappers apparently do not like 80% humidity.

249322_1701023334497_1505364199_31286032_6648721_n.jpg

^
Lilbastage prepares to burn his last Padron Millenium. It was well worth a little bit of his soul being stolen he assured us. Meanwhile, mmburtch thinks up another pick-up line since his "If I told you you had a nice body, would you hold it against me?" standard was met with hails of derisive laughter by the chick sitting behind him.

230974_1703078465874_1505364199_31288075_4831439_n.jpg

^
The Puppy enjoying an Opus Maduro. After learning what passes for a police captain in KC, he needed some comforting and a good smoke.

227462_1701476065815_1505364199_31286557_1913348_n.jpg

^
When in Rome...or KC, as it were. Burnt Ends were delicious as was the Corner Cafe. Good seeing you again Overalls Guy!

225520_1701404984038_1505364199_31286503_5045780_n.jpg

^
We were definitely high on the hog this weekend. Souldog broke several state laws and Commandments with the statue after this photo was taken. The poor pig. :(

Thanks again to our KC Crew for a great time and wonderful hospitality. Many wonderful cigars and libations were smoked and shared, giant cinnamon rolls devoured, tornadoes averted, innocent people mocked and an overall swell time was had by all. :thumbs:

Thanks again to our KC Crew for a great time and wonderful hospitality. Many wonderful cigars and libations were smoked and shared, giant cinnamon rolls devoured, tornadoes averted, innocent people mocked and an overall swell time was had by all. :thumbs:

Glad you guys had a great time. Things like this are truly what CP is all about.

Glad you guys had a great time. Things like this are truly what CP is all about.

Brandon,

Please stop gaying up our herf thread.

... Not that there's anything wrong with that.

Regards,

Kansas City