• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Kansas City smoking spot?

eruption

I'll be in KC on Sunday. Is there any place around Westport/Westend that I can light up and watch some football?

Unfortunately, I can't make it to Outlaw.

Thanks,

Kevin

KC is smoke free besides tobacco shops, but in Westport there is Harry's Bar and Tables which is pretty nice. The only other place I know that is close is The Cigar Box just south of the Sprint Center in the Crossroads district, but I've never been there. I can't think of any other place close, but maybe some of the other KC guys can check in.

I'll be in KC on Sunday. Is there any place around Westport/Westend that I can light up and watch some football?

Unfortunately, I can't make it to Outlaw.

Thanks,

Kevin

What are you talking about... Don't play around - go to Outlaw... ;)

I can't imagine being within a hundred miles of KC and not going to the Outlaw. But thats just me...

I made it to Outlaw the Summer of 2007 for one of their monthly events. Had a blast....great people, cigars, food, beer....just couldn't have has a better time.

Maybe I'll just rent a car and drive there.

BTW, can you bring beer into the Outlaw while watching TV?

Kevin

I made it to Outlaw the Summer of 2007 for one of their monthly events. Had a blast....great people, cigars, food, beer....just couldn't have has a better time.

Maybe I'll just rent a car and drive there.

BTW, can you bring beer into the Outlaw while watching TV?

Kevin
Yeah, just make sure you put it in one of our cups.

I just wish the Outlaw had some kind of car service... :whistling: