• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Karl Malden dies at 97

AVB

Jesus of Cool, I'm bad, I'm nationwide
Karl Malden, who's career started in 1937, died at his home today. The Oscar winning "everyman" actor is perhaps best known for his 1970's catch phrase for American Express..........."Don't leave home without them"

He was a very good actor, believable.

Rest in peace!

Greetings! I always enjoyed Karl Malden's work. He will certainly be missed. Regards, knightlaird

Rest in peace.

These have been sad days for the entertainment world.

That reminds me of the time I did coke with Karl Malden.

Peter:" Hummmm, I think you did more than I did.

Karl Malden: " I don't know what you are talking about Peter."

Peter: " I didn't think you would...."

Or something like that.

He had a full and rewarding life. Perhaps his greatest achievement was a marriage that lasted 70+ years.

Rest in Peace.

I loved Karl Malden, most folks remember him from his TV work in the 70s & 80s, but he was quite the accomplished actor who was an Academy Award winner.

RIP

Wow, I did not realize his age...what I remember him most is from a show when I was a kid, The Streets of San Francisco. If I recall, he worked with another actor whose career went no where, Michael Douglas.

Cparker

RIP! Karl was and is one of my favorite actors. He will be missed!

I always enjoyed his acting, he will be missed. Heck, he even made a Movie About Cigars!! I watched that once years ago before I really got into cigars, kind of interesting but it's no Beaches.