• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Kauai Cigars in Oahu

UglyBrumski

Going on Vacation and gonna be staying on the sunny island of Oahu. Going to be with family for a few days then resorting it up near Waikiki for the remainder. I know there are a couple island locals that frequent this board, maybe you could point me in the direction of a good retailer of these fine sticks. The Kauai cigar company website says that they can be found at any of the ABC Stores, but was thinking perusing a true cigar shop while I was there. Any suggestions?

Thanks!
-Erik

Get in touch with 4cbln3 and investandprosper. They may be able to give you some info.

Hey Erik!

Man, wish I could join you over there for a herf with the guys! Oahu is 4cbln3 and wavescrashing's stomping ground, I'm over yonder on Maui. Give them a holler, and they should be able to point you in the right direction.

Don't buy any cigars from the ABC stores ... they are terrible.

Besides all the ABC stores, I would call Tobaccos of Hawaii which is on the outskirts of Waikiki.

My bad, I forgot Fia! James is over on Oahu too, his CP name is James...something :laugh:

Erik,

You can try what Fia said and hit Tobaccos of Hawaii, they are a true cigar shop and it's just on the outskirts of Waikiki (walking distance from Ala Moana shopping Center, the largest on the island).
There is also R. Fields wines which is a wine/tobacco shop located in the Foodland Supermarket chain. The Beretania street store is the one with the best cigars and labels you are familiar with.

For the life of me, I have been trying to attach links to the websites with our new iMac and I can't seen to get it to show.
mad.gif
I have to jump on my PC to link them. This learning curve for me can get frustrating.

Not sure how well maintained ABC stores will have the Kauai Island Prince line of smokes, but there's a cigar website in Knoxville, TN that has them. Kinda mild, but I remember liking them. YMMV.

Every single ABC store I went to had them. I thought about picking a few up but never got around to it (mostly was just unsure about the stick). Now that I see a BOTL seeking them out, I regret not having picked up a few. I did however see them almost everywhere I went. I walked my happy @$$ to tobaccos of Hawaii every day and checked out new pipe tobacco and cigars. They have a pretty nice selection and are right there in Waikiki. Enjoy the vacation!

Not to hijack the thread, but Dave I'm the guy to talk to if you have any Mac questions :laugh:

Thanks for all your help guys! I will probably hit up Tobaccos of Hawaii tomorrow before heading to the beach. :)

There is also R. Fields wines which is a wine/tobacco shop located in the Foodland Supermarket chain. The Beretania street store is the one with the best cigars and labels you are familiar with.
+1

Just stopped in this weekend and everything looked good. :thumbs:

I ended up going to Tobaccos of Hawaii and swooped a sampler, I am goimg to smoke these when I get home as a reminder of my trip. I compared the prices online and they weren't too far off so I was pretty satisfied. Bummed to be at the airport waiting to go home right now.