• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Kauai Island Prince Cigars

There's a problem with the page. I'm trying to buy singles and when I click on the Kauai Island Prince Momona Dark Single Cigar and then the Kauai Island Prince Luana Iki Dark Single Cigar It adds it as the same cigar in the cart. Just an FYI, I'll call you.

hmm thats odd, it works for me. perhaps your hitting the same buy button, our buy or add to cart is below the product. sometimes it looks confusing if your in the middle of all the products and you hit the one above that would cause it. just trying to figure out what is going on.

I figured out what was happening. I'm using IE7 w/ tabbed browsing and a new window was opening up when I clicked the buy button for the different cigars but didn't click on the buy now button from the specific page.

glad you got these I ordered from another company got the (Momona Dark) in a three pack they look great can't wait to smoke one. Are you going to get the three packs? they come in there own box :thumbs:

We will have the 3 packs around the holidays but right now we started with boxes and singles.