• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Kayakinboy

The Land of ........................

Last Active Today, 11:02 PM
Status User is offline (Offline)

Okay, he came, read, and left without posting.
I am sure he will have something to say about this within a month.

Interesting thread
I never had any deals with him
guess I won't now

Bill

If I could offer up some 'Chaplainy' counsel, clearly KB knows by now that he's been called out and it's been about 4 or 5 hours since he first felt the vice start squeezing. Should he have posted a reponse as soon as he realized the world's watching? Well maybe, but it's understandable that he would be embarassed and want to 'compose' himself before responding. Would it be out of line to suggest a 24 hour cooling off period to give KB a chance to consider his response?

Wish I'd got on before going to work.

Brandon, I've pm'ed you the tracking number. I sent it out yesterday, like I said I would in the last PM I sent you. I'm sorry.

The ashtray is being 3/4 paid for as an early birthday gift. I wasn't showing off, and if it looked like that I'm sorry.

I've never called out anyone on this board whose wronged me, and I won't start. It's a good way to wake someone up and get them on the ball.

If I owe you anything PM me, and you will be taken care of.

Thanks for the members who supported me with PM's. If I'm wanted to leave, I'll leave. I won't start a fight on here like past members. I agree with being called out, I just don't want to do it.

Ironworker said:
I know I'm new here and my opinion don't mean **** but as I see it KB's been called out publicly to handle his business and has not responded.
[snapback]197184[/snapback]​

I was at work. Been there since two.

SamClemmons said:
Tsk. I liked this big ol' redneck up to now. They's smoke in the cockpit boy get this done.
NA
[snapback]197173[/snapback]​

The big ol' redneck is stupid. :(

preembargo said:
If I could offer up some 'Chaplainy' counsel, clearly KB knows by now that he's been called out and it's been about 4 or 5 hours since he first felt the vice start squeezing. Should he have posted a reponse as soon as he realized the world's watching? Well maybe, but it's understandable that he would be embarassed and want to 'compose' himself before responding. Would it be out of line to suggest a 24 hour cooling off period to give KB a chance to consider his response?
[snapback]197277[/snapback]​

Thanks, I did

violin.gif

CCat is gonna have a ball with your member title........

What's up with the repeated long delays and poor ass packaging KB? You should know better by now... ???

BkCloud114 said:
violin.gif

CCat is gonna have a ball with your member title........
[snapback]197284[/snapback]​

SUSPENSION

Gaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh......................

Elsewhere on the internet....
Mine went out a day ago, post the DC later. congrats

I know there was padron annies, but I foget what else.
Congrats

Label/Receipt Number: 0391 1811 8110 0001 3273

There is no record of this item.

Maybe it's just me. Maybe it takes a couple days for a DC to register...
Or maybe a dog ate it.

DC's tell you when somethings been delivered...

DC tells two things one that the post office accepted it and second that it's been received. The first part sometimes takes a day.