• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Keep or sell?

Reaction score
A great shooting SAC Latta Argentine built with a Brit L1A1 kit.

Inch kit on a metric upper. The inch patterns are more ergonomic and feature folding rear sight, excellent and easy-to-use thumb safety/selector, better magazine release, etc. Metric magazines are less expensive and easier to find. This rifle has the best of both worlds.

img0005xwn.jpg

img0001xwu.jpg

img0001fw4.jpg

The problem is, I have a "FEW" rifles with similar ballistics that I shoot more frequently. Now I'm riding the fence on selling it or keeping it in my safe.

Not trying to sell here, I'm too new for the rules and I have other places to sell this type of item. Just trying to either talk myself out of selling it, or convince myself that it's the right decision to sell.

What do you folks do with those safe queens you all have, be it cigars or guns? In the long run, will I be sorry or glad if this one goes bye-bye?

Great piece; I'll bet its a real shooter.

I swore never to sell another firearm. The will be worth way too much down the road, and offer peace of mind and recreation in the meantime.

Just need a bigger safe / humidor..... :laugh:

One guy's opinion - B.B.S.

What a beauty! Personally, I'd keep it. Way too often do I look back and say "Well, shouldn't have gotten rid of that bad boy" be it a firearm, cigar, motorcycle, fishing pole or anything that us men are attracted to for that matter. Could always be a nice firearm to pass down or keep in the family....you may not realize it now, but I'm sure it'll eventually get the use worthy of it's spot in the safe.

I recently sold my 1911 to get some scratch to buy another pistol that I wanted. I love the new firearm as it's more functional for it's purpose than a full size 1911, but I sure wish I would have kept the 1911 as it was my first pistol, and not to mention....a 1911. lol.

I would keep it unless you are hurting for cash.I have sold a few safe queens over the years because I never got around to shooting them.As soon as they were gone I started to miss having them :(

It's a classic, be a waste to get rid of it just because you don't shoot it much. I mean look at the character of it....something about a classic SLR

Keep it!! That rifle is amazing looking. Not to mention when the zombie apocalypse hits us it will come in handy ;) ;)

Alright. Guess I'll pull my adds.

Thanks guys. I really do like it, it's just 1. Redundant in my collection and 2. never gets shot.

Guess I'll have to spend some quality time with it soon, just to make her feel the love. :blush: