• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Keith Richards

B_KatzOP

Sorry if this had already been brought up, but damn.. Does anyone think saying it was a "Joke" is coving up a stupid mistake, or he really was joking?

Id expect death after what he's done, yet... He lives on.
Funny thing is, he looked like death warmed over in 1966.

Doc.

I had actually heard that Kieth was disapointed that he was not already dead because I think he was planning on being so.and on a majority of people's lists to have passed on for about 25 years and because he hasn't yet he is starting to drop off of those lists and I guess its disheartening to him... Its gunna be a wierd day when he dies, if he dies at all.

Id expect death after what he's done, yet... He lives on.
Funny thing is, he looked like death warmed over in 1966.

Doc.

I had actually heard that Kieth was disapointed that he was not already dead because I think he was planning on being so.and on a majority of people's lists to have passed on for about 25 years and because he hasn't yet he is starting to drop off of those lists and I guess its disheartening to him... Its gunna be a wierd day when he dies, if he dies at all.

If he wanted to die he should of been a drummer.

Keith Richards is just like the Easter Bunny, give him some coke and he’ll keep going and going and going and going. :sign:

He can't die... he is literally preserved from all the drugs. Embalming fluid would be a step down at this point.

Back