• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Killer Beans Holiday Specials!

I love the tanzanian p. but I am looking for something with more kick, its too smooth for my taste. Any suggestions?
Nicaraguan :thumbs:

Is this the Monday-Friday coffee, I think the tanzanian p. will be my weekend coffee. When I say more kick I meant more caffeine..The t.p. goes great with a cigar on an early sat morning, imo.Just trying to clarify!

The best thing to do Jamal is call Jerry at the store 765-423-7400 and he can give you the info you're looking for....... :) :thumbs: :cool:

The best thing to do Jamal is call Jerry at the store 765-423-7400 and he can give you the info you're looking for....... :) :thumbs: :cool:
Probably a good idea! I was referring to taste, for the record.

You should go for the Nicaraguan and/or the Brazilian Bombshell...those will get the old ticker hummin!

You should go for the Nicaraguan and/or the Brazilian Bombshell...those will get the old ticker hummin!

I will take one of each! I will send you my order via email!

I love the tanzanian p. but I am looking for something with more kick, its too smooth for my taste. Any suggestions?
Nicaraguan :thumbs:

Is this the Monday-Friday coffee, I think the tanzanian p. will be my weekend coffee. When I say more kick I meant more caffeine..The t.p. goes great with a cigar on an early sat morning, imo.Just trying to clarify!

I was stumped how you knew my name...doh! Put it up there after jorel recommended it lol

just tryed the tanzanian p. it is awesome thanks

I enjoyed the tanzanian p. but the nicaraguan has a bit more kick and is pretty damn good too. Cant wait to hit up the b bombshell next! Killer beans for the win! :thumbs:

just tryed the tanzanian p. it is awesome thanks

I enjoyed the tanzanian p. but the nicaraguan has a bit more kick and is pretty damn good too. Cant wait to hit up the b bombshell next! Killer beans for the win! :thumbs:

The Brazilian should set you up straight in your chair...the Tanzanian Peaberry is still my favorite.

Glad ypur enjoying the beans!!

drat.... I knew there was something else I needed to do this week ???

did I miss the boat Jerry? or have you still got Big Tuba Cocoa available?

drat.... I knew there was something else I needed to do this week ???

did I miss the boat Jerry? or have you still got Big Tuba Cocoa available?

I mixed up several dozens bags...how any would you like.

tried out the Big Tuba last night (wasn't sure the first time, so I had to go back for a second cup :p)

and I'm just getting into a pot of the Guatamalan this morning - great stuff! ;)

also, thanks for jumping on that problem and getting things taken care of so promptly :thumbs: