• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Killer Beans Spring Special! ALL DONE

MrJerry

Your Coffee Guy!
The snow is almost all melted here in Lafayette, and the city is starting to come back to life with shoppers strolling our Historic Main St. once again. Spring is in the air and I’m loving it! With a fresh shipment of Killer Beans set to arrive here around Wednesday you know you’ll be getting super fresh coffee!!

Let’s all celebrate the Springs arrival with a couple of great Killer Beans Specials!!

So here we go:
Special #1
Seven 1/2 lb Sampler
-African Assassin
-Kalossi Knock Out
-Venezuelan Vendetta
-Nicaraguan Knife Fight
-Medellin Mad Man
-Brazilian Bombshell
-Caribbean Cut Throat

Regular price $49.65
Special $44.00 plus shipping,
saving $5.65

Special #2
Four Pounds of beans
-Nicaraguan Knife Fight
-Medellin Mad Man
-Brazilian Bombshell
-Caribbean Cut Throat

Regular price $50.80
Special $45.00 plus shipping
saving $5.80

If you’d like to grab one of these specials for yourself or a friend, all you’ve got to do is email me jerry@killerbeans.com, please don’t forget to include your name, the address that you’d like the beans shipped to and a contact phone number. As always, I include an invoice with every order which is payable by check or money order.

Thanks guys, Jerry

If you're on the fence here, go ahead and get some. Jerry is good people and the beans will not disappoint.

I've got plenty at the moment though Jerry, I'll hit ya up in about a month.

Thanks for the high praise guys, I appreciate it very much!

PM sent... Thanks for the note Jerry. Glad to hear it is thawing over there, we are not having that kind of luck this year...

Doug

Thanks to all of you who've already ordered! I appreciate the support I get from you guys.

There's still loads of beans ready to go and I ship just about eveyday. ;)

Did I mention that this special is still good...go for them guys!

These specials will be ending at the end of this week...better hurry up and get yours! :cool:

For all you S/BOTL that love coffee and haven't tried any of Jerry's Killer Beans, this is the time to try them while the spring special lasts. As a lot of us swear by em', it's some of the best coffee that you'll ever enjoy especially with one of your favorite cigars........ :) :thumbs: :cool:

all right all right already... I'll get in on it. :D

PM sent to ya, Jerry...

Stogieman is right on....Let me reiterate to the uninitiated... Jerry's beans are for real and better than you can find in those brown bags wth the star on them. Can't go wrong..

Now if you can come up with a 5lb bag of Electric Chair Espresso for us junkies... :whistling:

Robert

Ok Jerry, what do you have that will shame a regular Starbuck's Verona drinker?

Ok Jerry, what do you have that will shame a regular Starbuck's Verona drinker?

I think a cup of just hot water would do the trick! :laugh:

May I suggest either a pound of my Caribbean Cut Throat or try the four 1/2 lb sampler that I've got going on (only until midnight tonight) http://www.cigarpass.com/forumsipb/index.php?showtopic=31776.

Pm sent :thumbs: (1 lb. CCT, my fav.!)

Going out today!