• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Killer Beans Will Make You Go Crazy!

MrJerry

Your Coffee Guy!
It's been proven that drinking Killer Beans coffee will indeed make you a little nuts, I've been drinking my own brew for nine years now and I know I'm crazy...and you can be to!

Special #1
-Tanzanian Peaberry
Dark Roast, Full Body.
These beans are grown at 2,500 ft on the side of Mt Kilimanjaro. Peaberry is an oval bean that produces a sweet vibrant flavor with slightly less acidity. These beans are VERY smooth with just a touch of sweetness.

Regular $14.95 lb
Special $12.95 lb (plus shipping) You save $2.00.

Special #2
Pick any four that you’d like, no more than one of each:

-African Assassin
-Kalossi Knockout
-Nicaraguan Knife Fight
-Mexican Mayhem
-Medellin Mad Man
-Guatemalan Antigua
-Brazilian Bombshell

Regular priced at $29.80
Special Four 1/2 lbs for $25.00 (plus shipping) You save 4.80

If you’d like to grab one of these specials for yourself, a friend, a cusual bombing or a herf, all you’ve got to do is email me jerry@killerbeans.com, please don’t forget to include you name, the address that you’d like the beans shipped to and a contact phone number. As always, I include an invoice with every order which is payable by check or money order...remember, I know where you live!

If you’d like to pay by credit card, give me a call at the store 765.423.7400 or you can email your card number and the expiration date and I’ll make sure you’re all taken care of.

Thanks guys, Jerry

It's been proven that drinking Killer Beans coffee will indeed make you a little nuts, I've been drinking my own brew for nine years now and I know I'm crazy...and you can be to!

Thanks guys, Jerry

I knew there was a reason I was going nuts, thanks a lot Jerry!!!!! J/k brother, you know I love your Beans. For any you S/BOTL that enjoy a great cup of coffee and haven't tried Mr. Jerry's Killer Beans as of yet, you don't know what you're missin'...... :) :thumbs: :cool:

All those crazy beans are out the door, the Post Office is jammed and I guess they'll be sorting for a few hours!

Thanks guys!!

Mr. J - Beans arrived in fine shape, check going out in tomorrow's mail.....
thumbs-up.gif

Thanks again, Jerry - most appreciated - B.B.S.

Nice selection there. I haven't seen Caribbean Cutthroat in a while... has that been discontinued?

Beans arrived Jerry, Will get the check out tomorrow morning.

Thanks again
Jerry

I just got in some of the Tanzanian Peaberry. This is a fantastic coffee.It has a great, rich flavor similar to a maduro cigar but to my suprize, no bitter aftertaste. Just smooth and delicious. It was every bit as good as the Kona Peaberry I had in Hawaii last year. It was also $45.00 less expensive than the Kona. If you haven't tried this i would highly recommend giving it a shot. This is a great price for such a fine coffee. I would also like to add that it only took 2 days to recieve my package. Thanks for the great service as well as the great coffee. :thumbs: :thumbs: