• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

KIMBO FIGHT

Triple_D

Triple_D
Just in case you missed it: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4SQwNbsiIc0

It's about time... he needed a big win and this may be a turning point in his career. He has been very dilligent in his training regimen in the here and now. This was a big win for him for sure!

Houston looked out classed and scared of him. Kimbo appears to want it more so I hope he follows through. About time for Houston to lose the limelight IMO.

Watching that match was like watching two guys dancing the Nutcracker Ballet. That was some seriously lame action with the two fighters doing more laps around the ring than actual fighting. I think Kimbo's best chance at being entertaining in this sport is if he gets to fight ONLY guys with styles just like his.

I think Kimbo is going to surprise a lot of people as time goes. He's obviously learning and becoming a better fighter, not just a brawler. Give him some time and fights and he is a good match for Brock Lesner.

Alexander was definitely scared. You saw how he was trying to kick Kimbo's bad knee all night? Alexander has one of the most dynamite overhand rights in the UFC and I wonder why he didn't try to knock him out.

I think Kimbo is going to surprise a lot of people as time goes. He's obviously learning and becoming a better fighter, not just a brawler. Give him some time and fights and he is a good match for Brock Lesner.

No way would he be a match for Brock, He'll never be able to wrestle with Brock. He should get someone like Cheik Congo if Dana White hasn't fired him yet lol . I know he fired Houston Alexanders ass after this lame attempt to fight Kimbo Slice.

Finally watched the fight last night. Gotta love DVR's.

Alexander would do well on Dancing With the Stars. I think his real strategy was to keep Kimbo turning in circles until he got too dizzy to stand. It almost worked, except Alexander slipped in the second round delivering a kick and Kimbo jumped him.

Kimbo is a street fighter. He is a bad mutha but not a MMA material. Maybe with some time. But he is a little to old to have time on his side. These guys he will or may face are professionals. No comparison.

As they say, "opinions vary". The only thing that will slow Kimbo down is his knee issues.