• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

KING HAVANO

mrcigarman

THIS CIGAR IS ALL LIGERO FROM ESTELI,BINDER ,FILLER AND WRAPPER FROM NICARAGUA,IT COMES IN A CLARO HAVANO AND OSCURO,CONDEGA AND JALAPA. OUTSTANDING IN QUALITY AND COMPLEXITY.I RECOMMEND THIS CIGAR CHECK IT OUT IN YOUR TOBACCONIST.

Hey Newbie. Learn to use the shift key. :angry:

Go edit your post, correct your errors, and stop being an imbecile on the keyboard.

I doubt we want him back. It's the 2nd time he tried to pimp this line now...

you guys are unbelieveable....critics without knowledge.

Yeah, these guys are clueless, aren't they?

On the other hand, you are a spammer. You might actually have a good cigar there, but your shilling to us like we're dumbasses with fat wallets have precluded us from checking out your line. Adios, and don't let the door hit you in the ass.

Not again. Tell your buddies Proraptor and Cory we all said "hey" and have a nice life. :thumbs:

smurf kiss my ass...........im not a spammer..

You must have been a student at the Idi Amin School of Marketing.

You might also consider

cpcfk.jpg

My wife says I'm being unnecessarily harsh, so I'll expand on why I'm picking on you. Here at CP, you are perfectly welcome to advertise your cigar related business, so long as you do it in the proper forum, and are truthful. You chose to pose as a disinterested brother of the leaf who just stumbled over this fantastic cigar. Many here call that fraud, our Semetic and east coast brothers call it shilling. Here is a vendor that's doing it right.

http://www.cigarpass.com/forums/index.php?...mp;#entry710111