• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Kingantz' Kustom Roll

That's just made completely of awesome! Too effin' cool! :thumbs:

You should hit eBay for a cigar mold, though. Press the filler and binder to shape so it's easier to wrap.

Sweet job.

~Boar

Very cool Greg! Ahhhh.... a custom rolled with tobacco from the "Pinar del Hartsville" in "Vuelta Lovelace" sounds delicioso!

That's awesome. I bet that even though you said it tasted strong, it was probably one that you'll remember foreverbecause you grew it, you rolled it, and you smoked it. Gotta be an experience! Nice work!

The wrapper leaf was actually quite moist while I was rolling it. I used half the wrapper leaf to make a sort of binder, then used the other half to try and make a decent enough looking smoke. Didn't turn out all that bad really. :D I didn't have pectin to glue it all together, so wet it pretty good, then moved my torch lighter underneath to dry/draw the wrapper up tight (yeah, that's an old school trick ;) ). It did pretty good up to about halfway where it just came completely apart. As mentioned, I'm going to continue to ferment it for another month or so, then put it in an undressed cigar box, and let it sit for a long while in one of the wineadors. Once I get ready to roll more, I'm going to use a piece of paper as the "mold". Should be interesting to see how it all turns out.

The wrapper leaf was actually quite moist while I was rolling it. I used half the wrapper leaf to make a sort of binder, then used the other half to try and make a decent enough looking smoke. Didn't turn out all that bad really. :D I didn't have pectin to glue it all together, so wet it pretty good, then moved my torch lighter underneath to dry/draw the wrapper up tight (yeah, that's an old school trick ;) ). It did pretty good up to about halfway where it just came completely apart. As mentioned, I'm going to continue to ferment it for another month or so, then put it in an undressed cigar box, and let it sit for a long while in one of the wineadors. Once I get ready to roll more, I'm going to use a piece of paper as the "mold". Should be interesting to see how it all turns out.

I feel a group buy coming on ;)

Watch out Johnny-O, Greg's on the loose. :laugh:

Not a bad looking blunt --- er, I mean cigar.

dude that is awesome but i thought just as above lol

i know if i smoked that on my block i would surely be stopped

Stopped? Or more like thrown against the hood of some guy's car, repeatedly told to STFU when you try to tell them it's a real cigar, and then all of a sudden start acting professional once they find a badge while rummaging through your wallet. Sorry, sir. I---er---uh---um----. Like I was trying to tell you, it's a Lovelace Especial!
Now give me your shield numbers and expect a visit from my lawyer.

Stopped? Or more like thrown against the hood of some guy's car, repeatedly told to STFU when you try to tell them it's a real cigar, and then all of a sudden start acting professional once they find a badge while rummaging through your wallet. Sorry, sir. I---er---uh---um----. Like I was trying to tell you, it's a Lovelace Especial!
Now give me your shield numbers and expect a visit from my lawyer.

:laugh: Now dats funny right dere!

Greg, That's awesome brother!!! I want one. LOL!!! Keep up the good work.