• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Kingantz Review Thread

These reviews are excellent, thank you so much for putting the time and effort into making them :thumbs:

It seems this thread needs a little touch up with the links and formatting. I know Greg isn't on much anymore, so maybe Rod can do a little work to keep this thread working, because these are some of the best cigar reviews available on the internet. I still read through these weekly, so please please please can we keep this up and running.

CJ

Someone tell Greg to turn this into a coffee table book! I'll buy the first one...

Holy shit! What an amazing amount of reviews! I just can't believe it! Wow! Very impressed!!

atuck said:
Holy shit! What an amazing amount of reviews! I just can't believe it! Wow! Very impressed!!
And this is with some time off away from CP he took. I can only image if had hadn't taken a break. Personally I think we can read Kingantz reviews and it's probably a more real picture painted than MRN's book(s).

Yep!  187 Cuban, 31 RE, 23 EL, and 276 Domestic reviews - total 517!  Imagine how many I didn't review.   :whistling:   Got a lot of making up to do...fer sure! 

Not sure why Alan, but I can't find my review on that little Henry Clay you sent me.  I'm wondering now if I actually smoked it (old age man, memory is going).   

Late to the party on this and no sure if you'll ever see this?  But, many thanks for the excellent reviews :thumbs: