• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

KingB Original Release - Box Pass

Jack Straw

Just realized I have been a member here at CP for over a year, and still haven't hit 500 posts! :D

To celebrate I thought I would host my first box pass.

I have a box of original release Fuente KingB's that have been quietly sleeping at the bottom of a coolidor since they 1st came out. Truth be told, I just added a new humidor, and found them when I was doing some rearranging! :whistling:

I know these smokes are "love them or hate them" cigars, so if you're of the latter opinion, this pass isn't for you! Again, these are the original release KingB's, 5.75 x 52, with a Rosado SG wrapper

As opposed to the traditional box pass that has a wide variety of smokes, this pass will consist of KingB's only.

There are 18 in each box, and as I plan on keeping 4 for myself, the box will leave with 14 KingB's.

Can take 7 participants.

How it works.

1. You get the box.
2. Take 2 KingB's.
3. Replace with 2 smokes you think I need to try, or will like.
4. Post your puts on this thread. Takes will all be the same.
5. Check the cigars to make sure everything is in order.
6. Send the box to the next person on the list. I will provide mailing labels, individual cigar bags, etc.

Normal Box Pass rules apply.

This pass is open to anyone who's been a member of CP for 6 months at the time of this post, or if you don't quite have the time in, a couple of references from other members of CP known to me, will work as well.

PM me if interested.

Here's the lineup in the best geographical order I could come up with:

1. wasy -completed
2. tone-ny - completed
3. Grateful1 - completed
4. Casa Soho - completed
5. Drew_Moberly - completed
6. Outlaw D - completed
7. Desert Rat - completed
8. TheVitaleMob - completed
9. Jack Straw - completed

I'll get these boxed up and ready to roll tomorrow morning, as my wife and daughter are preparing to do battle with the other crazies "saving money" at the after Thankgiving sales!

So heads up wasy the B's are leaving the hive and heading your way!! Will post DC tomorrow!

Would love to take credit, but I stole the idea from Moki, only he did it with a "bit" higher end smokes!! ;)

You know im in on this one.

I got some stuff you'll like :thumbs:

Happy Thanksgiving!!

Got 5 players so far:

Casa Soho
Outlaw D
Grateful 1
Desert Rat
Drew Moberly

I'll see if we can get a couple more, or if no one else shows any interest, we can go with what we have, and everyone can get 3 KingB's.

TheVitaleMob and I were PMing about the details, so to be fair he's in as well. I'll just keep 2 smokes, and we'll add another stop along the way.

We are NOW closed!! Will post the order as soon as I figure it out!!

Thanks guys!

If your mailing address is not in your profile please PM me with it.

NOTICE

It has been brought to my attention that a small swarm of B's have left sunny SC for NJ!!

Rumor has it they're heading for the Toms River area! Heads up wasy!!

DC #0306 1070 0003 7699 3194

We're underway, and thanks, again, to everyone participating!!

Casa Soho, send that package to the Outlaw when you are done, Drew and I are going to do our plays at the shop, and I will send it on its merry way.

PM'ed Jack Straw and he said that was fine, and to post it up in the thread.

I PM'ed Casa Soho and gave him the heads up, just to make sure everyone's on the same page with this!

B's should land at wasy's tomorrow, the USPS willing, that is!!

Package received and all is well, this baby takes flight tomorrow.
DC 0306 0320 0001 8420 1981

Puts
Cohiba Robusto
Montecristo No2

Be on the look out Anthony!