• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Kinky Friedman Cigar Tasting

mrnosejoy

Kinky Friedman Cigar Company will be hosting a Cowboy Cookout at Tobacco Gallery in Dallas, TX from 12- 4 p.m. Sunday, June 8th. This all-inclusive event will feature samples of the new Kinkster cigars, cold beverages, and plenty of good ole fashion Texas barbeque. Invitation is open to everyone.

For more information contact Bob Smalley:
Tobacco Gallery
www.tobaccogallery.net

8453 Kate St
Dallas, TX 75225
(214) 692-9214

Let me be the first to say welcome and Howdy from Carrollton, TX. I am also a fan of Kinky's cigar's. BUT... This would have been better posted in the vendors forum if you are a vendor. If you are not a vendor, please post an intro first and let us know a bit about yourself. Hang around and participate, get to know the community, then the post won't be taken as a shameless plug. I may see you there if the schedule permits.

Well said Jeff. I've been down there to TG in the past and I will add that it would be nice to have some more local shop owners on the board. Intro first, plugs second ;)

mac

Gary is a rep for Kinky and not the store owner. Bob is computer challenged. :laugh:

I'm also going to be reping for Willie Nelson shortly. He's opening a smoking lounge in his new theater. Watch the show smoke a cigar and trust me not the special blend. Just a great smoke. We should plan a event and do a Herf at Willie's place let me know mowee.