• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Kinky Friedman Cigars

I don't know anything about the cigar, they look kind of cool...I suppose like most boutique cigars, but that name is horridly atrocious. If I was the average Joe in a B&M, I'd laugh my ass off and pass it by.

Good friend of mine smoked the "Texas Jew Boy" yesterday... said it was a pretty good $8 cigar. I would imagine that he got it at Hero's and Legacies in Austin, TX... as that is his B&M. Haven't seen any here in N. Texas yet.

mac

my B&M said they were pretty good....She ordered some and should get some within the next couple of weeks, so she says....She also said she tried the new Playboy line and really liked it.....

I just spoke to the guys at SeriousCigars in Houston and they expect to have their shipment in by end of week.

You won't find Kinky smoking any dog rockets and I would expect these to be damn good!!

I think that Nestor Plasencia is making them for Kinky.

We're expecting our first shipment at Tobacco Road. I've not had one so I'm not sure what to think yet. Kinky has promised to do an event for us, that should be....interesting.

We're expecting our first shipment at Tobacco Road. I've not had one so I'm not sure what to think yet. Kinky has promised to do an event for us, that should be....interesting.

A "Kinky" event I might have to make a road trip. :whistling:

I might even attend a "Kinky" event if I could get there from the Arabian Gulf.

The only one remotely in a size I like is the "Willie", and I just can't see myself putting a willie in my mouth.