• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Kiss My Ash Radio show

uptown_isy

The Man Uptown
My good friend Abe from Smoke Inn has been putting this radio show on every Saturday for a couple of months now. I've been listening and have found it to be entertaining for Saturday mornings. You can listen on www.kissmyashradio.com or on 95.9FM (locally in South FL). They're always giving stuff away and their facebook page shows that it's giving away a Fuente TAA set on tomorrow's show. Airs from 10am-12pm EST. Just thought you guys might be interested.

I've down loaded pod cast and listen to several shows, great info and lots of interviews with big names in the cigar world :thumbs:

Sounds like a good way to start off a Saturday morning. Thanks for the info. Cigar show followed by Handle On the Law. Could be a two cigar morning.

If it was a podcast I would subscribe to it.

Listen to it on podcast cause the I cant stay up till 3:00 am in Hawaii to listen to it live!!! :laugh: Enjoy it very much.

Sounds like a good way to start off a Saturday morning. Thanks for the info. Cigar show followed by Handle On the Law. Could be a two cigar morning.

A few months ago I found the Handle in the Morning show on iHeartRadio. I am now addicted and it is a part of my morning here in Kentucky. I listen to Handle On The Law when I get a chance as well. Bill is awesome...