• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Kiss my ash

Bkatz87

This is a Coronas Extra Cabaiguan.

photo.jpg

Bad quality to start. I decided to see how far I could go and moved into some more light afterward.

photo2.jpg

photo3.jpg

I was able to snag this last one before I had to move my fingers. It was getting hot. The movement caused the ash to break.

photo4.jpg

Just for fun :cool:

You need to go to the Outlaw during the Pepin event. You could win a box of smokes (and have a great time).

You built me up, built me up, built me up......but no ash stand?!!!

Come on bro!!!

:)

Well done though.

Holly crap :0 and I thought I kept my ash on for a long time lol. I have to try to beat that sometime :whistling:

You built me up, built me up, built me up......but no ash stand?!!!

Come on bro!!!

:)

Well done though.
\

I know. :D After it fell, I said, "Why in the hell didn't i stand it?" My next project has been decided!!

This thread is like a wedding night with no consummation.

Ash stand somebody please!!

I had a Chateau Fuente (Sungrown) all the way to the band today on my way home from the b&m. I know, I should have taken it off before lighting, but I really wasn't planning on keeping the ash that long, as I was driving, and a drop while driving is no good. Turned out ok though. I let that one slide into the ashtray, and tossed the nub (after it went out) into my yard with the other half of ashes on it when I pulled into the drive. A great smoke, btw, it's def. my go to for the drive home.

I had a Chateau Fuente (Sungrown) all the way to the band today on my way home from the b&m. I know, I should have taken it off before lighting, but I really wasn't planning on keeping the ash that long, as I was driving, and a drop while driving is no good. Turned out ok though. I let that one slide into the ashtray, and tossed the nub (after it went out) into my yard with the other half of ashes on it when I pulled into the drive. A great smoke, btw, it's def. my go to for the drive home.

How did the paper taste? :laugh:

That is just amazing I bet that was a hell of a trick to pull off I know I would have had that all over my pants or the floor. Nice show
Josh