• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

KLBJ Smoking Ban Poll

elktwin

At http://www.590klbj.com/

State Lawmakers considering a "Smoking Ban" for all businesses. Do you agree with that proposal?

No - stay out of my business
Yes - because second hand smoke kills

Vote!

State Lawmakers considering a "Smoking Ban" for all businesses. Do you agree with that proposal?

No - stay out of my business 73.3%
Yes - because second hand smoke kills 26.7%

Umm, you come to a cigar board and ask that question? Which do you think will win here? ???

Umm, you come to a cigar board and ask that question? Which do you think will win here? ???

He's asking us to vote and showing an example.

Nevermind.

:laugh: You know my vote!

Sorry for the confusion. Next time I'll use smaller words and bigger pictures. :laugh:

Sorry for the confusion. Next time I'll use smaller words and bigger pictures. :laugh:

Haha, aren't you funny. :laugh: