• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

KRISTOFF by Exclusive Cigars

alexgtp

newbie extrodinaire!!
Unremarkable maybe. But As time progresses this cigar which debuted in 2005 has blossomed into quite a nice cigar.

And after talking to Glen (blender and creator of Kristoff) at the IPCPR and at the lounge many times. I have to say he has a great product and is a very profesisonal person and extremely passionate about his cigars.

At the IPCPR he handed me their new Kristoff blend ( i beleive it will be something along the lines of Fuerte)..it was a bit on the green side but after a few puffs I told him "Glen this is going to be a great cigar..unfortunatley right now its quite green".. Very full bodies and full of flavor had to nub this cigar which is hard to do at the IPCPR show. He smiled and told me he had to get this batch rushed for IPCPR and that the initial release would not be until Sept when the blend would be fully ready to smoke. He said he would never delivar a subpar cigar to market. And the way his other cigars have been selling at the store I agree 100% I have a feeling his new "Fuerte" will sell better than the originals.

Original cigar is:
Wrapper: Nicaraguan Habano Criollo
Binder: Orlor Dominican and Cuban Seed
Filler: Orlor Dominican, Cuban Seed, Nicaraguan

Sizes include:
Blend Cigar Length Ring Size
Criollo Churchill 7 50
Criollo Torpedo 6.125 52
Criollo Robusto 5.5 54
Criollo Matador 6.5 60

Maduro blend
Wrapper: Brazilian Maduro
Binder: Orlor Dominican and Cuban Seed
Filler: Orlor Dominican, Cuban Seed, Nicaraguan

Blend Cigar Length Ring Size
Maduro Churchill 7 50
Maduro Torpedo 6.125 52
Maduro Robusto 5.5 54
Maduro Matador 6.5 60

If any of you get a chance to sample this cigar do it! I

The only complaint I have about this cigar would be price. I think they priced it a bit on the higher side. But than again this is their premium flagship cigar!

So I decided last night to break out another fuerte after smoking their maduro. Have to say I really enjoyed it. Can't wait for it to come out!

I have to add to this 2+ month old thread...Smoked the Kristoff Ligero Maduro Churchill and DAMN it's a good cigar...still a little wet from the B&M, but still smoked great. I'm not too much of a fan of the original Kristoff blend, and actually I haven't smoked one in over a year, so I'm going to have to revisit it, just to see what some rest did to them!

The price actually wasn't bad at all for these new ones...I paid between $6.50 and $8 for the 3 sizes (with tax), and trust me, they are a humungous stick... both in size and flavor.

And the wrappers smell divine! :blush:

I have been buying these and loving these for months now, I keep a handfull if the Maduro Torp and Robusto on had all the time, they are a real good "go to" smoke.

Glen sent me a few last year and I took them to my local B&M in hope of him ordering them from him. I smoked one with the owner and they were really tasty. He also enjoyed it. I'm very surprised he didn't order any.

Great smokes!

D