• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Kristoff Cigars

SLRME

I recieved my shipment of one Kristoff Ligero Mauro Robusto and one Kristoff Maudro Robusto. Herfin with a BOTL over some ribeyes and cabs this evening.
Can't wait to taste the Kristoff sticks. These will be my first taste of Kristoff. I think I got a fair deal at $6.90 for one and $7.60 for the other. If they taste even a fraction as good as they look and smell I believe I'm in for a nice ride. Just wanted to share my excitement. Peace
Triumph The Insult Comic Dog Rules

Enjoy the smokes man... I remember how I felt the first time I bought my first "premium" sticks... Such elation and euphoria knowing that this new cigar was going to blow my mind because I had never had it before...

Enjoy the smokes man... I remember how I felt the first time I bought my first "premium" sticks... Such elation and euphoria knowing that this new cigar was going to blow my mind because I had never had it before...

Hi Lurch, The Kristoff Ligero Maduro blew my mind it was so bold and smooth. It's one of the best cigars I've had to date. Elation and euphoria were at an all-time high -- after finishing the stick so was I! Thanks for sharing the excitement man.

I smoked a ligero maduro a few weeks back and was pleasantly pleased with it. I'll second the smooth and bold flavor.

I hope you enjoy the Kristoff. I was at Zigari Cigar Haven in Ontario earlier tonight and brought some Kristoff for them... Please let me know how you like them and I will pass it on to Glen Case, the owner of Kristoff. By the way, Glen and I will be in Zigary on Tuesday the 25th in the early afternoon and at Marty's Cigar in Glendora from 4-8pm. Come see us...

Love Kristoff cigars, really robust flavors of coffee and cocoa (a more bitter chocolate on my palate).

Will you folks stop with all this good stuff, I'm on a tight budget and now I have to add this to the must have list. Then I have to hear my grandson come up with elation and euphoria. What happened to the days english was simple like with good or tasty?